James Collins (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

James has scored goals his whole career. He is an out and out finisher. Watched him in his junior days with Morris Rangers. Doesn't possess pace but knows where the net is.

What cloour kit did Morris Rangers wear ?

My nephew was in his class at junior school and I watched my nephew play a few times where were Morris rangers based.

Warwickhunt

i hear valuation from Luton & Cov not that far apart but the Owner is pushing for more

oucho

The fact we've just signed someone else doesn't bode well for this one

steve82

What will be will be, still chance of us throwing another bid in. Game of chess ain't it when a players in demand. Crawley want the best highest bid to win his signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Gutted we've lost out on this one but only time will tell how good or bad it's proved to be.

steve82

We've(Luton) paid 250k. Deals done apparently

If you have you've another big promotion push on your hands again to look forward to.
If you do sell Jack Marriott too you've cash in your back pocket too, with a strong strike force

Rich2405

If you have you've another big promotion push on your hands again to look forward to.
If you do sell Jack Marriott too you've cash in your back pocket too, with a strong strike force

We've so far got 750k from the mcgeehan deal to Barnsley. 400k bonus from Burnley for them staying up as part of the Gray deal. He wants a four attackers next season. So if Marriott does ago, another one will come in.

covcity4life

didnt we pay more than that for Jones ?

im not sure. it was around 200k mark i think

did anyone expect us to spend 250k on a player this summer? are sisu that great? does the club make that thought ST sales?

cant be too downhearted. i am sure MR knows best.

robbiekeane

didnt we pay more than that for Jones ?
It depends who you talk to or what the conversation is. If it's about SISU putting hands in their pockets we didn't pay a penny as it wasn't confirmed. If it's about comparing to other players yeh we did. We were league above though I guess and clearly thought he could step up

ccfcway

There's other options out there, that's a lot to pay for a striker at this level....

I reckon he will have scored the same about of league goals last season then Biamou, K Thomas, beavon and McNulty combined

might be completely wrong though

ccfcway

every signing is a gamble, but personally, i would say that signing is about a little of a "gamble" you could get for £250k. Money well spent by them

steve82

We've so far got 750k from the mcgeehan deal to Barnsley. 400k bonus from Burnley for them staying up as part of the Gray deal. He wants a four attackers next season. So if Marriott does ago, another one will come in.

Yeah I've read your gaffer wants 4 strikers and got a bit of cash coming in from various deals, last bit of Andre Gray money too?

I feared he'd end up at Luton as a result, powerful front line with vassell and Collins.
Automatics for you boys you'd think.

steve82

every signing is a gamble, but personally, i would say that signing is about a little of a "gamble" you could get for £250k. Money well spent by them

He's the difference between promotion or hopefuls for sure
Gives more than just goals. Still if it's not meant to be... long summer transfer window left

Rich2405

Yeah I've read your gaffer wants 4 strikers and got a bit of cash coming in from various deals, last bit of Andre Gray money too?

I feared he'd end up at Luton as a result, powerful front line with vassell and Collins.
Automatics for you boys you'd think.

And Hylton!

Users who are viewing this thread