Transfer Rumour James Norwood (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Tranmere forward who has a fairly good goal record is linked with us. I think they've used him left of a front 3 this season. Seems very similar to George in that he works hard and is very intelligent but is a confidence player and will struggle being a main striker. The confidence issue is highlighted when his biggest criticisms are penalty misses and one on one misses. Would be a good signing I feel but we would still be missing that main scorer up top. Then again a front 4 of:
Thomas McNulty Norwood
Beavon
Wouldn't struggle too much for goals.

clint van damme

would prefer to see someone in the mold of Collins spearheading that attack. Like Beavon but I think we need a bigger man up front in this league.

Alkhen

Used to play for forest green, seen him a bunch of times live and although a good non league player he's not of the required standard IMHO definitely not an upgrade on what we have

steve82

I can only see this happening if George Thomas does leave and he will fill his spot on the right of the 3 in a 4231
He's still contracted till 2019 so has 2 years to run and Tranmere lost Cole Stockton for nothing as he went to Hearts so they lost out on any compensation fee.

Has had a 1 in 3 ration tho having scored 81 goals in 239 national league games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread