Jay Beecher (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He's coming out with some pretty damning stuff. Who is he?

shmmeee

Saw this posted by someone in the Finham FB group. Some far right website with absolutely no proof.

Sorry but if you seriously have evidence of vote fraud you go to the police not tag someone in twitter.

This kind of rumour is really dangerous if they haven’t got any proof. I mean counts are done independently and observed so really not sure what CCC have to do with it.

Seems like people trying to cause trouble to be honest and if it’s not then they are going about it a very strange and not particularly effective way.

edit: Just noticed he’s the founder of the website I saw. Compete joker making this up out of whole cloth. Hope someone throws the book at him. His entire feed is far right conspiracy theories.

shmmeee

Ah so it's sour grapes then.

He seems to have done it in Peterborough as well but yeah if you look at his site it’s full of weird conspiracy theories against Labour.

Not saying there might not be fraud, but this is a very weird way of trying to resolve it if so.

shmmeee

@shmmeee Defending the council on anything again, im so shocked........

Still believing any bullshit fed to you as long as it says Labour are big meanies?

It’s OK mate, four years or so your brain will have finished growing and you might be able to process information properly ;)

SkyBlueDom26

Still believing any bullshit fed to you as long as it says Labour are big meanies?

It’s OK mate, four years or so your brain will have finished growing and you might be able to process information properly ;)

Shmmeee in denial again, you love to see it... maybe get you're head out the clouds mate and realise that just sometimes labour might be in the wrong

shmmeee

Had a bit of a look into him. The guy was the Tory candidate in Peterborough and claimed fraud when he lost, police investigation said nothing had happened: All by-election offence allegations 'unfounded'

He wrote a book about UKIP corruption after leaving that party.

Then he started up a conspiracy theory website with a name similar to actual voter fraud organisations and starts posting far right conspiracy theories. Then he posts this. All with no evidence.

If you want to stick your lot in with him go ahead.

ccfctommy

I've done the vote count before. You can see people from all parties watching you count. They will query it if you accidently put a Tory vote into the Labour pile for example.

Also they have recounts if the margin is very small, like in Cov South.

Senior Vick from Alicante

He thinks that the vote in Coventry South was dodgy as their were Conservative votes counted as Labour at one point but their was a recount and the Conservatives haven't complained. The story for me is why the city keeps voting for Labour even when we have a crap council that delivers far more for students and refugees than its own tax payer's.

shmmeee

He thinks that the vote in Coventry South was dodgy as their were Conservative votes counted as Labour at one point but their was a recount and the Conservatives haven't complained. The story for me is why the city keeps voting for Labour even when we have a crap council that delivers far more for students and refugees than its own tax payer's.

Almost like it wasn’t an election for the council, huh?

SkyBlueCharlie9

I've worked for Cov CC in late 90s, Solihull MBC, and 3 Councils in South East over last 20 years. 99.9% of employees are dedicated, hard working individuals who care deeply about the people and place. Occasionally the Council Leaders ( Tory's in my experience) and Chief Executives have been power hungry clowns. Majority of the local politicians are fair and work hard but sadly some are racist bigots who are thick as fuck. Couple of UKIP councillors I've had the pleasure (!) of working with have been complete nutters and hopelessly out of their depth. One of hardest parts of the job is dealing with some vocal elements of public who vehemently hate council's and employees and who spout conspiracy shite when they don't get what they want. Council's are complicated but there is no better option for local public services. The way the Private sector is run has way higher issues in my view.
When Council Leaders/CExecs get too embroiled in private sector deals problems inevitably arise . I totally accept CCC Ricoh debacle is a sad example of this but It's an unfair lazy cliche to say all CCC is unreservedly crap. How do you know that?
You are seriously naive to not recognise how the last 10 years of Tory austerity have hampered ALL Council's across the UK to provide public services.

Liquid Gold

The city of Alicante?

Grendel

Saw this posted by someone in the Finham FB group. Some far right website with absolutely no proof.

Sorry but if you seriously have evidence of vote fraud you go to the police not tag someone in twitter.

This kind of rumour is really dangerous if they haven’t got any proof. I mean counts are done independently and observed so really not sure what CCC have to do with it.

Seems like people trying to cause trouble to be honest and if it’s not then they are going about it a very strange and not particularly effective way.

edit: Just noticed he’s the founder of the website I saw. Compete joker making this up out of whole cloth. Hope someone throws the book at him. His entire feed is far right conspiracy theories.

The irony is you frequently during the election campaign quotes and “analysis” from tax research which is a discredited mouthpiece for the founder of Corbynomics

fernandopartridge

Had a bit of a look into him. The guy was the Tory candidate in Peterborough and claimed fraud when he lost, police investigation said nothing had happened: All by-election offence allegations 'unfounded'

He wrote a book about UKIP corruption after leaving that party.

Then he started up a conspiracy theory website with a name similar to actual voter fraud organisations and starts posting far right conspiracy theories. Then he posts this. All with no evidence.

If you want to stick your lot in with him go ahead.
He was a Vote Leave coordinator according to his twitter bio, so he'll know all about voter manipulation

Seems like a narcissistic twat

Users who are viewing this thread