Jay Bothroyd (1 Viewer)

speedie87

I am the only person left in the world without a tattoo.

I really don't it, even if a tattoo looks ok now it's still going to look crap when u are fat and old surely?

Otis

It's for that reason that I'm out too.

For me it just seems like a fashion accessory and fashion changes.

I could never commit to something so long term. If ever I was to have one it would be a CCFC one and that would be it. Not going to happen though, certainly not at my age anyway.

ryb1983ccfc

I think it is up to him wat he does to his own body I think that is a massive over reaction by damiola taylors mum! It was awfull wat happened to her son but the fact that it spells love shows that he is not trying to glorify weapons just using them as a metaphore!

Covstu

I think it is up to him wat he does to his own body I think that is a massive over reaction by damiola taylors mum! It was awfull wat happened to her son but the fact that it spells love shows that he is not trying to glorify weapons just using them as a metaphore!

I would agree that it is up to him what he 'decorates' himself with but it is a fecking stupid tattoo which looks to glorify gang violence rather than 'love'.

Covstu

I don't have a tattoo myself, never seen the fascination personally but don't have a problem with others having em.

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
I would agree that it is up to him what he 'decorates' himself with but it is a fecking stupid tattoo which looks to glorify gang violence rather than 'love'.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
tell me in what way it glorifys gang violence? Please as I don't see many gangs in this country and most countrys running around with machine guns and grenades? Come on get a grip!

scroobiustom

I have one, done in the traditional needle and ink way.

Have plans to go for a Maori infused bamboo cutting of the skin and an ink wash over.

Don't really see tattoos as a fashion "trend" personally, more of a life experience & living memory but each to their own.

FYI Bothroyd having guns looks fucking awful!

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
I have one, done in the traditional needle and ink way.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Have plans to go for a Maori infused bamboo cutting of the skin and an ink wash over.</p>
Do agree with you tho it does look awfull
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Don't really see tattoos as a fashion &quot;trend&quot; personally, more of a life experience &amp; living memory but each to their own.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>FYI Bothroyd having guns looks fecking awful!
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Paxman II

The only problem I have with tattoo's is that they are sociably unacceptable in so many areas. If that does not affect you and your life then great but personally I could not employ someone with a visible tattoo in my line of work.

It has gotten out of hand these days though and as Otis says a somewhat 'fashion' statement or an 'accessory'. There is stigma attached to them like it or not and I can understand that too. It has become excessive and I can't help wonder what these young guys will look like later in life when they have to live with the decisions they made as a young man...

Each to their own. ;)

Moff

I see Mr Bothroyd is paasing his old club as he goes down, Cardiff go up.

For a man so full of his own self importance, what a pity!

Users who are viewing this thread