Jay Simpson (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Has apparently handed in a transfer request after "intense speculation" of him joining Coventry,

There's the Slade link and I'd take him

steve82

I think we're gonna be linked with every half decent ex Orient player.... Simpson, cox possible Jamie Jones to the old keeper...

Brylowes

I think we're gonna be linked with every half decent ex Orient player.... Simpson, cox possible Jamie Jones to the old keeper...
Maybe we could move to the matchroom stadium when the Ricoh deal ends, be like
Home from home for them.

Brylowes

Maybe we could move to the matchroom stadium when the Ricoh deal ends, be like
Home from home for them.

Colin Steins Smile

The Jarni deal was innovative! The club pocketed some quick cash, however, the pre-season friendly when we were thrashed must have removed any inclination from Jarni of sticking around. If that deal was done today, I think the FSA might investigate the club for money laundering!

higgs

Not even on bench today and sign of him at the ricoh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

Is he even all that? Scored for 6 months at league 2 level and hasn't ripped up trees before or since then

Terry Gibson's perm

i keep thinking we are going to sign OJ Simpson when I see this thread:banghead:

Skyblueweeman

Goal-scoring record isn't great but like anyone who comes to CCFC, I'll be keen to see what he can do and not totally judge him on past records.

mark82

Clearly a spoof account!

Don't know if it's a spoof but I don't believe he has any more knowledge than anyone on here. Just seems to put out existing rumours in the hope some are true then claim inside knowledge if they hit.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Don't know if it's a spoof but I don't believe he has any more knowledge than anyone on here. Just seems to put out existing rumours in the hope some are true then claim inside knowledge if they hit.

This account have been outed a few times as fake.

Skyblueweeman

Got some bad news for you, he always says 'Yay!' when he scores.

***WM calls RS***:

"Russ....yeah, it's WeeMan. Listen...I've heard something about that Simpson lad. No mate, crack on with other options.....that's right....yep....I know, I can't believe it myself! 'Yay'?! I mean, what is he? 14 and a fan of One Direction? Ha ha, yeah, I know...anyway, I'll leave you to it. Get back to that search and informing the lads, that games can go on for longer than 90 minutes. Cheers pal, laters"

Users who are viewing this thread