Jermaine Off To A Flier (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Jermaine Grandison was Man Of The Match on his Tranmere Rovers debut last night.

PREPOSTCCFC11~~element36.jpg

The defender, whose youth loan until the end of September was completed yesterday, played in Tranmere's Football League Trophy game with Accrington Stanley.

Unfortunately, for Grandison, there is no chance of progressing further in the competition as Tranmere drew the game 1-1 and lost 5-3 on penalties.

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/jermaine_off_to_a_flier_554037/index.shtml

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Wasn't he f**k awfull against Morecambe?

He should do well in that league have i feeling it's more his level atm than the championship, good to see him getting that priceless first team experience tho!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Wasn't he f**k awfull against Morecambe?

He should do well in that league have i feeling it's more his level atm than the championship, good to see him getting that priceless first team experience tho!

To be fair though whenever we have seen him he has been out of position. He was playing centre mid against Morecambe! Imagine a young inexperienced Leon Barnett playing centre midfield and that was basically Grandison againt Morecambe. Against Pompey in FA Cup he was upfront as well. I remember going to Ipswich away last game of the season the season before last and he played CB that game and he was pretty good, he does have potential to earn a living playing football. Still only young.

tippex9

I can't believe Barnett commanded the million+ fee he did to go from Luton to WBA, he was poor.

As for Grandison, seriously.... Are fans writing him off already? Amazing. Thrown in twice to play out of position when the kid as centre back written all over is harsh to say the least. I'm not convinced he's going to be a star but Man City thought that about Westwood and look where he is now.

Loans can work out sometimes,McSheffrey, let's hope he settles there and when he eventually comes back we get a confident young defender back.

Il Pirata

Their fans seem pleased with him, hopefully the games will do him good, the more prospects that are capable of playing at Championship level the better.

Users who are viewing this thread