Jimmy Hills Road (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

They are now doing a Jimmy Hill Road or Building naming and are asking for people's ideas.

I think they should rename Phoenix Way the A444 as it runs past Highfield Road and the Ricoh.

Otis

Rename Phoenix Way the A444? ;) No JH connection at all there.

Rename Phoenix Way Jimmy Hill Way would be better..

Would be then stupid though if we moved miles away and people going to watch Wasps had to go down Jimmy Hill Way.

letsallsingtogether

Rename Phoenix Way the A444? ;) No JH connection at all there.

Rename Phoenix Way Jimmy Hill Way would be better..

Would be then stupid though if we moved miles away and people going to watch Wasps had to go down Jimmy Hill Way.
That is what I meant but it still runs past Highfield Rd should be the whole Road from Binley Road Island to the M6

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Rename Broadgate "Jimmy Hill Square".

Johnnythespider

Rename the ring road, Jimmy Hill circular, and each junction after an iconic player. Imagine giving directions to someone, go clockwise round the Jimmy Hill circular and come off at Tommy Hutch.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

The Jimmy Hill Lounge is a good start but not enough. A stand needs to be named in his honour like the Clough one at Forest.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

The Jimmy Hill Lounge is a good start but not enough. A stand needs to be named in his honour like the Clough one at Forest.

We'd need a ground first though, wouldn't we?

Without (ha!) going into the age old debates, wouldn't the Jimmy Hill Stand be slightly bizarre if the stadium ended up with a new colour scheme and no club in it?

As they've removed the time clock in Millennium Place (and don't seem to want to put it back!), how about that becoming Hill Square, or something?

torchomatic

We'd need a ground first though, wouldn't we?

Without (ha!) going into the age old debates, wouldn't the Jimmy Hill Stand be slightly bizarre if the stadium ended up with a new colour scheme and no club in it?

As they've removed the time clock in Millennium Place (and don't seem to want to put it back!), how about that becoming Hill Square, or something?
True enough. We can have a JH stand until we move out and they can rename it after a Wasps' legend. I'm sure they must have one.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

shmmeee

Rename Tile Hill as Jimmy Hill

A-Winner-is-You.gif

Users who are viewing this thread