Jimmy Saville Doc on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

The Cps said there was insufficient evidence.

The head of the CPS at the time said the buck always stopped with him if anyone below him got things wrong

Not sure who that was tbh
I know it was Keir

Grendel

I know it was Keir

regarding Sit Anthony Charles Lynton Blair have a look at the comments he made on another topic - student loans - notwithstanding the war And the mysterious death of David Kelly - and convince me he’s not a classic sociopath

Sky Blue Pete

regarding Sit Anthony Charles Lynton Blair have a look at the comments he made on another topic - student loans - notwithstanding the war And the mysterious death of David Kelly - and convince me he’s not a classic sociopath
He is the worst sort with religious conviction that he’s always correct. Very very dangerous

Sky Blue Pete

incompetence is a subjective view abd frankly Tony Blair was a serial liar who even won an election when immersed in the Kelly MWD scandal which was far worse than a cake and candle affair
I’m meaning affairs while wife was pregnant and multiple children from different partners

Grendel

I’m meaning affairs while wife was pregnant and multiple children from different partners

Frances most best thought of president had numerous affairs and had one turn up at his funeral - Lloyd George was a serial shagger and Churchill a drunk.

Grendel

Says something about the character though doesn’t it??

not really. I know at least 5 people I’ve worked with who we’re screwing people at work and both parties were married.

One had about 5 on the go at the same time

To make a leap from that to a serial abuser of young children is a huge leap. It’s not illegal

Sky Blue Pete

not really. I know at least 5 people I’ve worked with who we’re screwing people at work and both parties were married.

One had about 5 on the go at the same time

To make a leap from that to a serial abuser of young children is a huge leap. It’s not illegal
And the lies?? And that was poetic licence. And what about poverty and foodbanks
but in all seriousness no I’m not saying Boris is the same as Jimmy saville in his abuse of children and dead people. As you know

Last edited:

Grendel

And the lies?? And that was poetic licence. And what about poverty and foodbanks

johnson is a liar who everyone knows he’s lying

Blair is a far different and far more dangerous person. The consummate actor - the very believable snake oil salesman

Sky Blue Pete

…and yet another thread goes to Tories v Labour.
Sorry I started it and so I’ll stop

It’s interesting that what comes across to me was it was his maverick personality that everyone was wowed by. He also was perfect in his grooming of those around him with his charity fundraising and volunteering. Perfect grooming behaviour that everyone assumed was honourable

Sick Boy

Sorry I started it and so I’ll stop

It’s interesting that what comes across to me was it was his maverick personality that everyone was wowed by. He also was perfect in his grooming of those around him with his charity fundraising and volunteering. Perfect grooming behaviour that everyone assumed was honourable
I can’t believe more didn’t start to question things after the Louis Theroux documentary. Weirdly a lot of people would get very defensive of him and just kept going on about the charity work.

Sky Blue Pete

I can’t believe more didn’t start to question things after the Louis Theroux documentary. Weirdly a lot of people would get very defensive of him and just kept going on about the charity work.
Having been groomed by someone it’s very difficult to spot at the time. Why? Because we all manipulate and influence those around us all the time. Normally for the right reasons and certainly most of us not to get away with criminality

Sky Blue Pete

Part 1 doesn’t show too many red flags. The royals and thatcher were so close and must have been aware of something you’d think

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know this is a connected, but slightly different thing, but I feel as if a few years down the line we are going to see the same about the grooming gangs in this country. There's already been some cover ups and fingers in ears there, but I reckon it's a lot worse.

It's so hard to look at the Saville stuff and think how on earth wasn't it obvious? Add Gary Glitter and all those other performing monkeys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread