Joe Elliott (2 Viewers)

Paxman II

We have not heard a peep recently. At least announce that you on behalf of the guy you represent (Haskell) are one of the parties the administrator is talking with regarding a purchase of CCFC LTD?
How about telling us you have had talks with ACL/Council on some probables?

Not asking for any secrets just some indication that there are no cold feet.

SISU look favourite to get back CCFC LTD from how I see it and fans are rightly worried by that.

fernandopartridge

We have not heard a peep recently. At least announce that you on behalf of the guy you represent (Haskell) are one of the parties the administrator is talking with regarding a purchase of CCFC LTD?
How about telling us you have had talks with ACL/Council on some probables?

Not asking for any secrets just some indication that there are no cold feet.

SISU look favourite to get back CCFC LTD from how I see it and fans are rightly worried by that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NorthernWisdom

What's he supposed to say?

Guess he could start by explaining why he was on the board that sold the rights to the Ricoh, why he was on the board that sold Highfield Road when they had no home to move into, and why he encouraged the SISU deal.

That'd be a start.

But he can hardly say 'yes we're still talking' 'nope we're still talking' 'yep still talking' every thirty minutes.

Paxman II

Quote: "Guess he could start by explaining why he was on the board that sold the rights to the Ricoh, why he was on the board that sold Highfield Road when they had no home to move into, and why he encouraged the SISU deal."

...and that is why I need to hear from him. A slippery character at best for me. Never quite understood his motives. Never quite seemed to get anything right or always badly misread something and fear he may be doing so here and I have misgivings about Mr Uncle Joe and his version of best intentions.

SkyBlueHomer

Lets be positive, has come out and said PH4 (or any other group for that matter) has gone back home and no longer interested

sky_blue_up_north

the clock is ticking....

simple_simon

Quote: "Guess he could start by explaining why he was on the board that sold the rights to the Ricoh, why he was on the board that sold Highfield Road when they had no home to move into, and why he encouraged the SISU deal."

...and that is why I need to hear from him. A slippery character at best for me. Never quite understood his motives. Never quite seemed to get anything right or always badly misread something and fear he may be doing so here and I have misgivings about Mr Uncle Joe and his version of best intentions.

But he is a real supporter, I see him at every away game

.to be fair if I were him I would not say anything till a deal was done.

Paxman II

the clock is ticking....

The clock is ticking and all I want are some statement that they are still in the game...not asking for secrets.
I know he is a genuine supporter but that does not stop him from being slightly deluded as in the past does it?
Just let us know you are in the current round of talks with the administrator who has said he is talking to all interested parties. Confirm you are one of those interested parties. That's all.

djpalms23

give the guy a break, it was only last week, 7 days to be accurate that he stated a bid had gone in for the club, the only one we know of ... its like what others had said no news is good news and to be honest im happy with that ... as with regards to the past deals of joe there not all his fault, i mean it wasnt just him that made those desions. u dont see Richardson coming back making a bid trying to make amends or ray ranson for that matter. his heart is in the right place and its sky blue ... yes he was invovled in the board that said SISU would be alright but to be fair if there was only one buyer and half hour to go before we went bust im sure you'd push for that takeover

dadgad

The clock is ticking and all I want are some statement that they are still in the game...not asking for secrets.
I know he is a genuine supporter but that does not stop him from being slightly deluded as in the past does it?
It would be stupid to make any statement while the Admistrator is at work. He only came out recently and said that any statements were not helping anyone and criticised Fisher for "purporting" to run club.
The only thing that's "deluded" is the original poster.

shy_tall_knight

Uncle joe may have made mistakes, like the best of us but as much as the SBT and the rest of the other long suffering fans do, its serious money that will resolve this and he has access to these type of people. give him a break we needhim now more than ever.

I would suspect if there was no chance PH taking over he would come out and say it,as he did say something like did'nt want give fans false hope or something like that so no news is good news we pray......

lordsummerisle

Uncle joe may have made mistakes, like the best of us but as much as the SBT and the rest of the other long suffering fans do, its serious money that will resolve this and he has access to these type of people. give him a break we needhim now more than ever.

Sure he seems like a nice bloke and all that, but his judgement has been suspect in the past it has to be admitted.

Godiva

dongonzalos

Just let us know you are in the current round of talks with the administrator who has said he is talking to all interested parties. Confirm you are one of those interested parties. That's all.

They would tell you if they were not.

Paxman II

It's wonderful isn't that if the 'good guys' as they are seen of course are attacked in some way that y'all step in and defend them like you know them and have total faith in their abilities? Haskell led a poor attempt to land Leeds Utd previously.
Actions speak louder than words. Past results from Elliott and his cohorts handlings have not turned out too well and that's why I need to hear something more at this crucial time so I can offer my support. Saying nothing and just hoping that no news is good news is naïve.
I'm not saying he will fail or that I wish him to fail, I sincerely hope he and the Haskell's bid succeed if it has merit when I hear it.

People are devious in the business world and none so more than SISU, but to think blindly the other side are not or can be is naïve.

I personally can't wait to hear what the 'other' interested parties with offers are from the administrator before I back any Haskell led bid.

If Joe Elliott was issuing announcements on a daily basis even though there was no new news he would get slagged off. I am happy that he is quiet until we hear those wonderful words "SISU have left the building" we are now planning for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread