John Clarkes interview (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Every other word was 'soccer'. Wtf is that about? I thought we'd got rid of the board member who Americanised everything! For a local fella, i expect better! Then again, i expect nothing less when it comes to anyone linked to SISU

Sutty

Linnell: "Will there be money available for Andy Thorn to strengthen in January"

Clarke: "There will be a budget"

£0?

TalkSkyBlue

Clarke spouting a load of tosh.... answering Linnels question re transfer funds available to AT... long sign, ums and arrrs, then states that ultimately KD will make recommendations to SISU who in turn will seek funds from investors. To that means nothing has changed.... recent changes are SPIN, SPIN and more SPIN....

AFCCOVENTRY

John Clarke... you have proved you are no CCFC fan.

Bugger off out of the city. If you were a real fan you would not be subjected to this puppet behaviour. :jerkit::jerkit:

EleanorRigby

Did say ages ago on here John Clarke is a problem, chairman for a couple of months years ago, never part of the Richardson, McGinnity or Robinson eras, not sure if that is a good or bad thing, and never part of the Ranson board, yet soon as RR and Hoffman gave up their seats on the board Clarke jumped , smells very fishy to me. Just what John Clarkes ideas and aspirations are are a mystery to me.

EleanorRigby

It's pretty obvious Clarke and Hoffman don't piss in the same pot and that isn't a bad thing to be honest but i find Clarke's evasive manner and his statements in the past bigging up the Dulieu, Brody and Clouting board alarming.

Users who are viewing this thread