John Fleck: L1? I Don't Care (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Understood to have had interest from other clubs, Fleck revealed that manager Andy Thorn sold City to him on their first meeting.

“He spoke about the club and hopefully things are going forward in the next few months,” said the Scotland Under-21 international whose chances were limited at Ibrox under Ally McCoist last season.

“It sounded great so I just wanted to sign. I wasn’t really interested in what division the club are in. I just want to play football. The manager said that I’ll get my chance to play so that was all that really mattered.”

Fleck also has the seal of approval from fellow new recruit Stephen Elliott who revealed the 5ft 6 inch tall midfielder has a competitive edge to his game to add to his quality on the ball.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...horn-s-footballing-philosophy-92746-31337308/

skyblueman

I'd like to think he'd care a bit about playing in League 1 - enough to want to get out of it immediately

torchomatic

Point missed. He meant that he liked the club so much he wanted to join regardless of the league we were in. I'm sure he wants to get out of L1 as much as we do.

Voice_of_Reason

Just met a Rangers supporter (poor chap!) on holiday in my local (Redesdale Arms Hotel, Moreton in Marsh) and he reckons Fleck is an outstanding prospect ! Says he will do well for us. Poor chap really pissed off with SPL though !

skyblueman

Point missed. He meant that he liked the club so much he wanted to join regardless of the league we were in. I'm sure he wants to get out of L1 as much as we do.

I know that's what he meant torch :)- I was just trying to lighten the mood!! I'm going nuts here waiting for the double Bigi leaving Keogh staying announcement :D

torchomatic

Sorry. :( I am a dumb ass sometimes.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Quite optimistic about him. Can't wait to see him play.

skybluelee

I will put my mortage, my children's lives and my collection of 500 Cov programmes on the fact that John Fleck DOES NOT want to Coventry to get out of League One as much as I do, believe me.

skyblueman

I will put my mortage, my children's lives and my collection of 500 Cov programmes on the fact that John Fleck DOES NOT want to Coventry to get out of League One as much as I do, believe me.

Come on SBL that's a bit extreme it's not that important... some things in life are just worth a whole more than that... surely you wouldn't want to risk losing those programmes

Users who are viewing this thread