Jonnie Ricoh SBT member (1 Viewer)

cloughie

Just to let those who new him personally and those who knew him on here that John passed away at 3 pm today . A lovely kind and generous man who will be sadly missed by many.

W

westcountry_skyblue

RIP to his friends and family I’m sure he’ll be cheering us on from above!!

Otis

Thanks, Cloughie. Yeah, remember him well and I think he went to that Deano City film night.

RIP.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Very Sad to hear RIP.

I never confirmed this but I think he may have sat a few seats away from me at the Ricoh in block 20 for a good few years until about 5 years ago.
Really nice guy and we used to have a good chat as he came past me on match days.

Last edited:

shmmeee

RIP, we're all family at the end of the day. Thoughts are with his (actual) family.

Johnnythespider

Was this the chap who went on the save our city March on his mobility scooter ?
RIP and condolences to those who knew him.

christonabike

So sorry to hear this news Cloughie loved to have the crack with him and always loved to ask about my stories of selling cars bless him. He used to look forward to chatting with my old dad who passed away in March and he was a gentleman and a true City fan through and through. For him to travel from his house to the protest in Broadgate on a mobility scooter puts many of us to shame.
God bless JonhnyRicoh and thank you for the few years of joy and laughter you gave me and dad.
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

My Condolences , God bless , RIP .

CJ_covblaze

Condolences from me too. RIP.

oucho

Sorry to hear this.

Hobo

Condolences to the family. RIP fella

Users who are viewing this thread