Jordan Willis to Bristol City (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Turnbull is a better centre half than Willis, like I've said a few times recently. One of Turnbull's problems was the poor defensive positioning of both Willis and Page imo

idm1975

Bristol players were kept in the dark about this one if it is true. Seems strange they hadn't even heard any rumours around the training ground.

If he didn't have pace he wouldn't be anywhere near the player he is, which is never a good sign.

Saying that, I will be sorry to see him go though, with the right people and experience around him he could be a very solid CB. He won't get that at Bristol - Lee Johnsons a dick.
Have known Lee all his life, although i have not spoken to him for a cpl of years now, and never known him to be a dick!

Paul O Donoghue

Definitely Willis is a bad offload. Young and has leadership qualities and has bagged 2 goals lately. Hope he stays, but best news in New Year is Chris Stokes on comeback trail. A player full of heart and work rate. He is a guy that you can hand a shovel to and expect results. Slade has been a good appointment thus far. PUSB and fuck SISU.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Definitely Willis is a bad offload. Young and has leadership qualities and has bagged 2 goals lately. Hope he stays, but best news in New Year is Chris Stokes on comeback trail. A player full of heart and work rate. He is a guy that you can hand a shovel to and expect results. Slade has been a good appointment thus far. PUSB and fuck SISU.

Don't think Willis has many leadership qualities. More likely he was made captain to help persuade him to stay with us. Far from a natural leader I'd say.

Great_Expectations

Have known Lee all his life, although i have not spoken to him for a cpl of years now, and never known him to be a dick!

He isn't in good standing with the majority of players at the moment. Sounds like bullying tactics are used a lot. Not good for a young manager.

Users who are viewing this thread