Jose - Capello is the problem (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

jose_mourinho22.jpg

Jose Mourinho has heavily criticised Fabio Capello, stating that England will win nothing while he is in charge.
The outspoken Portuguese coach gave a typically frank assessment of the Italian's credentials, where he has come seriously under fire since England's dismal performance at this summer's World Cup.
spacer.gif

Mourinho
spacer.gif
is preparing to take charge of his first competitive fixture for Real Madrid,
spacer.gif
a club Capello has twice coached in his career, winning the La Liga title in both seasons despite failing to win the hearts
spacer.gif
of supporters.
The former Chelsea
spacer.gif
coach has now questioned whether Capello is the right man to lead England to success.

"The problem is the manager," Mourinho said in the Daily Mirror.
"Capello will not work for England."
"He has a one-track relationship with players,"
"Ask anyone here at Real Madrid. He can't change. You cannot go around just shouting at players. They need to feel special.
"It is clear. Capello will not work for England. He does not know the players. They are frightened of him and they can't play for him.
"For me, it is a mess for England. Players need clear tactics. They cannot be confused about what they have to do. It is the manager's fault. And it is a big shame."

Nick

Administrator
I don't really like Capello, the way he was leaving things until the last minute.

His methods were no excuse for our shite world cup but it won't have helped much!

Coventry La La La

I know the FA are going on about the next Manager will an Englishman but thats ruling out Jose im sure he would take the England job hes definetly the best manager in the world

covladzak

I don't really like Capello, the way he was leaving things until the last minute.

His methods were no excuse for our shite world cup but it won't have helped much!
I have to agree Nick.... One of the worst World Cup performances I can remember, or should I say want to rememeber..:slap::slap:

Users who are viewing this thread