Joys statue.... (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Timmy said we should thank Joy and have a statue built of her thanks to what she has done for CCFC.

Where should we put this statue? At the Ricoh or wait till the new super stadium is built which shouldn't be to long.....

wingy

Timmy said we should thank Joy and have a statue built of her thanks to what she has done for CCFC.

Where should we put this statue? At the Ricoh or wait till the new super stadium is built which shouldn't be to long.....
Quality!

pastythegreat

Put it at the ricoh! Tear down the JH statue (what did he ever do for the club anyway?)! Put it up in its place!!

Hope you can all sense my sarcasm in this post??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

We should carve it from wood, sharpen one end, and drive it
Through her cold black heart.:emoji_angry:
Come to think of it, I've still got the one I lovingly prepared for Maggie Thatcher, just need
To make a few minor alterations and we're good to go.:emoji_relaxed:

covkid69

we could put it at the sewerage works in Finham near where our academy is going to be and cover the whole thing in our shite :)

Terry Gibson's perm

I will quite happily pay for a statue as long as her body is inside the cast and it can be placed on Fishers grave.

oucho

I'd like a re-run of the statue protest from a few years ago, to be held on Saturday at the Ricoh. We could build a "statue" of Joy and topple her just like the Iraqis toppled Saddam Hussein a few years ago...

CCFC54321

I imagine you could flog tickets for the unveiling of joys statute. A lot of things would be tossed at it and I'm not referring to insults either....!

Last edited:

Hobo

Will the statue be sat in a ducking stool?

Users who are viewing this thread