Just a little Help... (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Hi everyone ........

Wondered if you could help me ... (well not really me)

My nephew is doing work at school about football and he has (without having to twist his arm) chosen city as his team .... (good lad)

Could you plz help.....????

He would like to know how going to your first match made you feel .......???

and if your feelings are the same every match as you got that first time????

Thank you for helping......

He has yet to go to a match so i promised him if he gets a good mark for his work auntie Vicki would take him!!!!!! (any excuse to go... lol )

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I don't actually remember my first game, but I do remember my first away game being Liverpool away, when we beat them 2-1. (96/97 season)

It was an awesome game, can't remember that much about it really though.

And games arn't really the same at all anymore. Apart from some of the local derbies none of the game's are really as exciting. But you wouldn't really expect to enjoy going to places like Doncaster as much as you would places like Liverpool.

And as for home games, I don't think I enjoy them as much anymore either. But I generally preferred Highfield Road. The atmosphere in the Ricoh just isn't very good unless it's a big game.

skyblueprincess

I remember my first game like it was yesterday....... Wot a buzz...!
I found the singer in me that day!! ..I was a little shy bout the singing thing .. until i got there... my throat hurt for days after ..... LOVE IT!!!
I agree highfield rd was a better atmosphere!!! (oh i miss highfield)

im-confused

I started going from the age of about 6, so as you can imagine, I don't remember too much.

One of the earliest memories I have is meeting Dion Dublin. He was like my favorite Cov player ever!

And yes.. Highfield Road was a great atmosphere. much better in the west terrace than any stand in the Ricoh!

daveccfc

I remember one of my first games was when Robbie Keane had signed from Wolves and I think we played Derby?

Was sat in the West Terrace and Keane got a goal or two. Can't really remember much about it but I wish the West Terrace could be re-created at the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread