just got back from the local (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

and was having a chat to kenny burns (lives in our village), anyway was telling me he tapped up ian wallace to move to forest, mick ferguson also went to forest to see cloughie but fooked off after being made to wait hour and half to talk to the great one.
Anyway wallace was offered the managers job 12 months ago. I said fook off kenny your on a wind up....quite insistent all true.

Spencer

and was having a chat to kenny burns (lives in our village), anyway was telling me he tapped up ian wallace to move to forest, mick ferguson also went to forest to see cloughie but fooked off after being made to wait hour and half to talk to the great one.
Anyway wallace was offered the managers job 12 months ago. I said fook off kenny your on a wind up....quite insistent all true.

The great Kenny Burns - I can't help but think he was on the wind up.

Without wishing to steal your thread though - the times I've wondered where ccfc would be today if clough had joined us and not forest.

derbyskyblue

Nah mate he wasnt on a wind up, we was talking about that save shilton made from fergie, he said shilts had done fook all that season apart from that. He's also not the type to make up stuff.

Otis

He was winding you up!

I was in the same pub, and as you went to the toilet I heard him whisper under his breath and chuckle, 'Yeah, Wallace as manager ...... with Gromit as his assistant!'

torchomatic

I always think of him playing for Blues rather than Forest. With two missing front teeth.

rupert_bear

Without wishing to steal your thread though - the times I've wondered where ccfc would be today if clough had joined us and not forest.[/QUOTE]Don't know where would be today but for certain we would of had some great times as Forest have had.

Users who are viewing this thread