Just ordered new car.......... (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

We have had 7 Hyundai’s in the last 10 years really good cars, haven’t owned one of these though.

Terry Gibson's perm

That good, you keep having to replace them!

Bought one and when it went in for a service drove a car home which I preferred more so bought it.

Next one was a car for a new job where I had have my own car left after six months so sold it back to the garage.

Then got one for my wife which I wrote off after six months (got more on the pay out than I paid and had done 10k miles in it).

Bought another to replace the car above.

Our main car a Tucson on motability but that contract ran out so changed it for a Volvo xc40.

Might have more missed one out I get really bored with cars quickly so change them often it does my wife’s head in. Just checked again it was only six in ten years😉

duffer

I'm already looking forward to the handbrake-turn, burn-outs and doughnut videos, HH.

Have you figured out where you'll fit the 50-inch sub-woofer yet? 😁

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My parents have a Hyundai - the handbrake failed on a hill after 6 weeks.
Good job there's no hills near me then! Oh. Er. 'ang on. Duh! I live in Malvern. It's a bit lumpy around here!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm already looking forward to the handbrake-turn, burn-outs and doughnut videos, HH.

Have you figured out where you'll fit the 50-inch sub-woofer yet? 😁
If I knew what a sub-woofer was, that would help! I'll just stick to trying to slot in my old eight track stereo! :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread