kcic @ Jimmy's Hill v sheff u - provisional ideas (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

All of this will is subject to further discussion, working through ideas and liaising with the Police, but initial (provisional) ideas are:

1. Headline message of 'Keep Cov in Cov: acl-fl-sisu Sort It Out Muppets!'
2. It will be a family-friendly event and the main aim is to have as many people as possible on Jimmy’s Hill – it is estimated it will take 500-600 to reach from one side of the Hill to the other - making as much noise as they can (the media love numbers, noise and colour so if we give them that they will cover our message).
3. Coaches can be arranged (price to be sorted) to depart from the Ricoh, but people going in cars could also meet at the Ricoh and we could travel in a convoy with flags and scarves etc
4. Have a march from behind away supporters end to the top of JH with a particular theme around who will lead it.
5. Fans from other clubs wearing colours will be made v welcome
6. Other ideas around sound and light effects for different points during the game are being worked through.
7. kcic opposes any disruption of the game because we love football and CCFC, and it is sisu, the fl etc who are causing disruption and killing a 130 year old club.
8. It would be great if people who see acl/ccc as mainly responsible organised a simultaneous event in Coventry and people inside sixfields want CCFC back in Cov could also organise something in the ground.

Please send any comments/ideas to [email protected]

Covstu

I thought the most 'agreed' protest was the one inside the ground? The mass walk out thingy??

jimmyhillsfanclub

The Mass exodus after 5 mins of hardcore vocal support is certainly one of the best ideas......

...massive missed opportunity if the trust won't get behind it...

pusbccfc

Good work Michael, keep it up.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Approx 700-800 quid from the trust fighting fund would secure the production & aeroplane towing of a "Keep Coventry in Coventry PUSB" banner in 7ft high letters.....flying around & above the ground in front of the cameras for nearly an hour....bargain.

dadgad

With SKY cameras there this is a golden opportunity to ram home the KCIC message to all parties including the wider footballing community, the FL and FA.

Important to coordinate a united front on this.

Pusb

jimmyhillsfanclub

Why not just send your money c/o Sisu and not turn up.:thinking about:

cos that would be fucking dumb wouldn't it.....

The NOPM can wait for one game....focus on the bigger picture...it would be for one game only in front of the cameras so would have a great visual impact on TV....

...unlike a few blokes shivering on a hill in the background who, to most neutral fans watching on Sky around the country, will just look like cheapskates who couldn't be arsed to pay.....

Still some folks clearly don't understand the opportunity this live TV game gives us & will carry on with the (iMHO) pointless little gathering on the hill thing......

I ca'nt be arsed anymore.....we've been over this in about 8 different threads over the last 5 or 6 weeks & we are no further forward.....and still the trust have said nothing with regards this particular game

italiahorse

cos that would be fucking dumb wouldn't it.....

The NOPM can wait for one game....focus on the bigger picture...it would be for one game only in front of the cameras so would have a great visual impact on TV....

...unlike a few blokes shivering on a hill in the background who, to most neutral fans watching on Sky around the country, will just look like cheapskates who couldn't be arsed to pay.....

Still some folks clearly don't understand the opportunity this live TV game gives us & will carry on with the (iMHO) pointless little gathering on the hill thing......

I ca'nt be arsed anymore.....we've been over this in about 8 different threads over the last 5 or 6 weeks & we are no further forward.....and still the trust have said nothing with regards this particular game

I need to get my head round this.
I want to do something to make people aware of our plight and this does sound a good way of doing it.
It's just going in is my issue and paying to do so makes it worse. I could get carried away in the moment if it gathers speed but I'm not there yet.
It needs to be planned.

Hamish

Keep it simple - just get more people on the hill than in the ground. Oh and everyone wears a Jimmy Hill mask.

skybluebeduff

Some are so quick to jump on someone else's doings/ideas, yet they're doing fuck all themselves, give your heads a wobble ffs.

torchomatic

Some are so quick to jump on someone else's doings/ideas, yet they're doing fuck all themselves, give your heads a wobble ffs.

9000 people are boycotting. That is doing something.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

lewys33

Taking it in turns to march around the ground?

What is with the muppets stuff?

Because sitting behind a keyboard complaining about other people actually doing something and thinking of ideas means you are a much higher-valued human being .......

I don't think the ideas will work, that doesn't mean I am going to slag them off and give people more reasons to turn on each other.

Embarassing....

Yup ........ you said it

Last edited:

Steve.B50

Approx 700-800 quid from the trust fighting fund would secure the production & aeroplane towing of a "Keep Coventry in Coventry PUSB" banner in 7ft high letters.....flying around & above the ground in front of the cameras for nearly an hour....bargain.

This is not a Sky Blue Trust event.

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
Because sitting behind a keyboard complaining about other people actually doing something and thinking of ideas means you are a much higher-valued human being .......

I don't think the ideas will work, that doesn't mean I am going to slag them off and give people more reasons to turn on each other.

Yup ........ you said it

Have you read through all of the threads full of ideas on here people have taken time to think about and write about?

pusbccfc

Why wouldn't they see it nick? From the main stand you can easily see the hill.

Me and Michael have already spoke about everyone holding torches or phones up on potentially the 87th minute.

pusbccfc

People need to back this for one game.

If you decide after that it's a silly idea then fine, but why know people when they are just trying.

A few weeks back everyone was up for it, for some reason now everyone wants to sit at home.

Nick

Administrator
People need to back this for one game.

If you decide after that it's a silly idea then fine, but why know people when they are just trying.

A few weeks back everyone was up for it, for some reason now everyone wants to sit at home.

This is the point, why not do something more people would be up for?

Nick

Administrator
This is why there is a thread Nick!

Honestly, what do you think should be done?

There have been a fair few threads about it to be fair.

I personally think the walking out of the ground on 15 / 20 minutes is the best idea. Even better if everybody who is going to walk out wears Sky Blue that all the camera sees is people walking out of the ground and going home. It would get attention for the randomness, look at things like those icelandic football celebrations? They are on the mirror, sun and go viral every time they do something.

Surely you must see this would get more people talking than a picture of the muppets?

I don't agree with the pitch invasions although it WOULD get media attention.

I am just hoping that clown in Northampton is part of a protest, if he was /is, it is genius and thinking outside the box. ;)

KCIC should be doing polls on here, telegraph if they can, facebook and everywhere possible to see what most fans agree on. The last thing people got united for was the march and look what happened....

torchomatic

I reckon if everyone stayed but wore NTFC shirts it would send a message.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread