kcic t-shirts! (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

There's been talk of doing these for ages and are now available from

http://www.creativemidfielder.co.uk/shop.php?c=keep-coventry-in-coventry

(this is of course blatant profiteering with money going into kcic's back pocket and anyone suggesting it's trying another way of spreading the kcic message and anyone who says the money from the 2 quid per sale kcic gets will be used to do things like advertising the epetition is clearly deluded/has a hidden agenda and is a sisu/acl lover/hater - just pick whichever option suits your personal preference/prejudice!)

T-shirt 1.jpg

skybluelee

I can't see a size guide anywhere on the website? Also, should I be alarmed that the help page is written in a foreign language?!

torchomatic

They look a little "turquoise" to me.

Rusty Trombone

I like them, a good effort. I love the fact you can buy an Andy Thorn t-shirt, follow the link to the former players t shirts.

letsallsingtogether

Won't they clash with the red seats at our home ground?

I will buy one the next time I see you do they come in a Slim large.

SkyBlueCharlie

I can't see a size guide anywhere on the website? Also, should I be alarmed that the help page is written in a foreign language?!

If you click on an image to order it will come up with the size guide.

As for the Help page surely a bright young lad like you knows Latin? No! Well just to help here's the translation from Google:

This page is required to post a comment. Each and financial reporting. Unfortunately, none of the players Bureau , Japan the mass of the beating, the keyboard cat. 's Time to warm-up around the world that's fine developers, from the poisonous there is no financing . It's a cat , they set up , and the course of the arrows. It's not smart policy. Thailand wants to play football . Gaming , but he is thriving here. Now the fringe of the sales , but some put the free floating . It's always okay. The likelihood of technology for health care , is not the official website of the lake , pure Magazines and newspapers . No, it's the important advantages of Pakistan warm-up drink. Many factors, sometimes the advantage of platform, and to some extent highly value of recognition. For now chronic stress , you need to stop the planned investment .

I'm still going to help a lot . A video course . It has a lot of hatred there. It's a running look at the platform but of some. Soccer team, the Olympic . In the interests of arrows, which he did not deductible. Website link , and receives the vehicle , they set up , the fear of the impact of the main mass, the main football for the United States does not worth it. Welcome to what 's ahead . But pain football, soccer is not the United States in order that, for the advantage of investment . Performance sports car, hit vehicles worldwide. No Products or before the attendants deal to start , and it's going to budget yeast. Does not impact any warm-up to help you the world's largest . Can help you , nor unless , time travel , and, to adorn a wide range of salad. In the mass of the tank programs at the value of interest.

Obviously a lot clearer now!!!!

oakey

I am impressed that there are ladies shirts which is more than can be said for CCFC who only supply replica shirts in men's and children's.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but if they fit a man with moobs then they should be ok for the ladies.

I am impressed that there are ladies shirts which is more than can be said for CCFC who only supply replica shirts in men's and children's.

Users who are viewing this thread