Keeper admits making mistake in signing (1 Viewer)

City Nut

specially after his dad was so keen for him to come to us. cud we hav a beta keeper in westwood though? i am not too sure tbh.

kg82

Totally agreed. I really wanted us to get Schmeichel in pre-season but once I'd heard we'd got Westwood I forgot about Schmeichel! And then he just backed up most of the hype on Saturday! In my opinion, Schmeichel shot himself in the foot.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't Kasper say he wanted to come though? It was Man City that didn't want to let him go?

He didn't have to sign a new contract though did he?

Westwood was not messing around and was happy to be with us rather than weighing up all of his options etc.

ccfcadz

Wasn't it something to do with change of manager and the end of season tour to far east?.

jagman

The only reason he signed a new contract is because Sven promised he would play in the first team, and then the week after he dropped him.
So really it is no fault of his own.

Malc51

Nothing could be done until the take over was completed...in the mean time Hughes went to M/C and told Kasper he was part of his plans and wanted him to stay...so he did...:rolleyes:...but in Westward we seem to have found a more than able replacement...and Ireland is playing well as too...:D.

Later...:razz:.

Users who are viewing this thread