"Ken Dulieu to take matter up with Royal Mail" (1 Viewer)

How long before we see this headline?

Edit: scrap that. That would be progress.

Last edited:

ashbyjan

Ken is so intent on doing what's best for OUR club that he has sodded off back to his sun lounger in Portugal. Wonder if the problem is that Hoffman sent it recorded delivery and there is no one there to sign for it so its gone back to the sorting office.

singers_pore

Ken is so intent on doing what's best for OUR club that he has sodded off back to his sun lounger in Portugal. Wonder if the problem is that Hoffman sent it recorded delivery and there is no one there to sign for it so its gone back to the sorting office.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is exactly what happened.

Also, I wonder how many days per week Clouting is working given that he is based in Ipswich.

What do the rest of the staff do when the bosses, Clouting and Doolalley, fail to show up in the office? Is it any wonder that the club is run so badly when the bosses are hardly ever there?

What say you Godiva (aka apologist for the board)?:wave:

If it's true that he's gone back to Portugal, how can he possibly claim that he's acting in the best interests of the club? It's disgusting.

Pigeon

He'll moan about having to come back tomorrow, even though those expenses are covered by the club!

Zorro

Royal mail arrive at lunch

CET report e mail and letter arrived at lunch today, fancy that royal mail faster than e mail.

Jonny No Combs

I have written to Royal Mail to complain about the unacceptable time it took for this letter to arrive, to ensure they get it, I have put it inside a Birthday Card....

Users who are viewing this thread