Key Supporters information Wembley (2 Viewers)

hill83

Yeah I suppose so. Still though. There's always something to whinge about.

mark82

Note that they only advise you don't bring in food and drink whereas alcohol is not permitted, so they won't stop you from bringing in a bottle of water, pop or pretty much anything you'd expect within reason. They're just trying to get people to spend £20 on a hot dog and small Coke.

They will make you remove the lid from the top of it though.

ajsccfc

Most likely, that or ask you to put it in a plastic cup they provide. I've seen people in with bottles too, but at the very least nobody will be denied entry.

steveo1987

Email sent regarding my 10'x5' flag.Dont hold out any hope I can get it in.Awaiting a response from Wembley

Nick

Administrator
How is it silencing people if they can still take them in? Haven't people been given permission for SISU out flags already anyway?

Have a day off, can't the trust and gilbert make the march extended for the whole day or something?

Getting bored of the faux outrage that people seem desperate to whip up.

Where are the statements getting everybody excited for the day?

Last edited:

ccfchoi87

How is it silencing people if they can still take them in? Haven't people been given permission for SISU out flags already anyway?

Have a day off, can't the trust and gilbert make the march extended for the whole day or something?

A lad on Facebook has been allowed to take a 9 foot flag, people just love to moan

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Talking of faux outrage

Nick

Administrator
Well here's some real outrage I'm really outraged that we're going down to the fourth division. So excuse me for not getting excited even though I'm going about one game,quite frankly it's an embarrassment.

Will you get angry if you see people in sky blue smiling?

You do realise people can enjoy things like that, or a win, or a goal but then still be annoyed about other things.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Will you get angry if you see people in sky blue smiling?

You do realise people can enjoy things like that, or a win, or a goal but then still be annoyed about other things.
Of course I won't I cheer every goal if I go in I will treat it like every other game when City play. Will it have a long lasting impression on me even if we win not in the slightest. I'm going down there to spend time with some very good friends because it will be one of the last times we will spend time together And support the team we love.

Users who are viewing this thread