Khan Fight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody watch it? Just seen pictures on the mirror website of khan having a nap

Pipehitterz

i got and watched it
devestating straight right that would have ended most boxers, let alone one with a soft chin

atarted very well (khan) i gave him first 3 rounds, but the scorecards said different, only one judge had the same score as me, the other 2 in favour of canelo
i can see how the fight could have been scored differently due to power shots landed, but i found one of the 3 cards a little harsh
home fighter advantage maybe, personnally thought canelo was shit, just looking for a one punch knockout, which obviously happened
it was the only 'real' shot that connected, ans khan made 6 mil from it, so it may just be business and expercted to lose?
khan tried to do a maywether on him but didnt have the skill level

crolla fight was superb tho if you saw that?

Nick

Administrator
i got and watched it
devestating straight right that would have ended most boxers, let alone one with a soft chin

atarted very well (khan) i gave him first 3 rounds, but the scorecards said different, only one judge had the same score as me, the other 2 in favour of canelo
i can see how the fight could have been scored differently due to power shots landed, but i found one of the 3 cards a little harsh
home fighter advantage maybe, personnally thought canelo was shit, just looking for a one punch knockout, which obviously happened
it was the only 'real' shot that connected, ans khan made 6 mil from it, so it may just be business and expercted to lose?
khan tried to do a maywether on him but didnt have the skill level

crolla fight was superb tho if you saw that?
Missed the crolla one:(

I'd take 6m for it! All day

Pipehitterz

Missed the crolla one:(

I'd take 6m for it! All day

aye me too, alll khan said about after the fight was canelo vs ggg, like last night was a promotion off catchweight fights, all seemed a little forced

crolla fought the dude that destroyed kevin michell, it was terrific boxing , soaked up the early pressure and took him out, really was good stuff

Terry Gibson's perm

aye me too, alll khan said about after the fight was canelo vs ggg, like last night was a promotion off catchweight fights, all seemed a little forced

crolla fought the dude that destroyed kevin michell, it was terrific boxing , soaked up the early pressure and took him out, really was good stuff

Crolla was excellent that guy that we was fighting just blew out he had nothing left he could have almost pushed him over.

Hadji10

Canelo really isn't that good. Golovkin stops him in 8 rounds. Last night was a freak show. Should never have been allowed.

Hadji10

Canelo always gets favourable scorecards with the judges. It's corrupt. He had a draw with one judge against Mayweather ffs when he got shutout. One of the Lara cards had him winning 118-110 when most thought he lost that fight. De La Hoya has got the judges in his pocket. If Alvarez somehow manages to last 12 with Golovkin I'm sure they'll try and rob GGG too.

Khan done okay for a few rounds but he started to tire after 4 and got sloppy. Wouldn't surprise me if Khan broke his ribs early looked very red and he defintely slowed down a lot the last two rounds, he completely stopped throwing punches.

Users who are viewing this thread