Kick Off time Confirmed for Wembley (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Is there any need to start another thread nick ;) ..PUSB

Astute

Glad I decided to drive down Saturday morning instead of getting train Sunday morning. Would have lost £154 :woot:

mark82

Good shout!

Have got an earlier train booked now. Virgin to Euston so will keep the options open, cheers.

Think some of the Virgin trains also stop at Watford Junction (at least they used to when I did that journey a lot). Much easier to Wembley from Watford junction than Euston if you have the choice.

Otis

Think some of the Virgin trains also stop at Watford Junction (at least they used to when I did that journey a lot). Much easier to Wembley from Watford junction than Euston if you have the choice.
See the other thread.

I listed all trains that stop at Watford on that day.

Otis

I think it is now time to point and laugh at Otis. :(

I jumped the gun. The official FA Wembley site said 16.30 kick off. The EFL site said 16.30 .

I booked tickets on the train.I then booked other tickets (only 7.50) just in case (extra time, pens etc.)

Always in the back of my mind has been getting back for my daughter.

Now they have changed the bloody time!!!! Grrr!!!!

So, in conclusion, I am now booked on the 10.51 AND the 12.11 AND the 12.31.

And coming back I am booked on the 18.20 AND the 20.00 AND the 20.21.

Good grief, what a numpty. :(

4b29a060e326759916721e361e1c0bc7.jpg

SkyBlueCharlie

I think it is now time to point and laugh at Otis. :(

I jumped the gun. The official FA Wembley site said 16.30 kick off. The EFL site said 16.30 .

I booked tickets on the train.I then booked other tickets (only 7.50) just in case (extra time, pens etc.)

Always in the back of my mind has been getting back for my daughter.

Now they have changed the bloody time!!!! Grrr!!!!

So, in conclusion, I am now booked on the 10.51 AND the 12.11 AND the 12.31.

And coming back I am booked on the 18.20 AND the 20.00 AND the 20.21.

Good grief, what a numpty. :(

4b29a060e326759916721e361e1c0bc7.jpg

So you could meet yourself going back before you have even got there?

CJ_covblaze

Welcome to the FA's brilliant IT department. I and most other travel club members for that matter never pay any attention to large chunks of their terrible website. The Spain game was listed as kicking off at midnight. Information for an international game that took place at Ashton Gate had a picture of Hartlepool's ground. To top it all off the last U21 game at the Ricoh was still on the ticketing portal a week after the game. I was curious so I purchased a ticket. Two months later I got an email saying I'd get a refund!

Otis

Almost messed up my plans, but luckily I didn't book anything the night before!

Now booked to go down to Landon on the Satdy coming back the evening of the Sunday!
I am impulsive though. I am always of the notion get in there now so I don't miss out.

Doesn't work out well at times, as being married to my wife will testify.

Astute

I am impulsive though. I am always of the notion get in there now so I don't miss out.

Doesn't work out well at times, as being married to my wife will testify.
Next time get the more expensive open ticket. It would be much cheaper :smuggrin:

Speedies_Chips

Ha!!

It's the 10.51 ticket I want to keep and use.

You not fancy the 12.31 one at all? ;)

I think the cost of the ticket should reflect the departure time. So I will offer you £10.51 for the one you one to keep, someone can have the other for £12.31

Otis

I am not too miffed to be honest.

I am in London all the time and my ticket last Friday for instance, cost me £60.

I have booked 4 trains this time and it still hasn't come to that much.

richnrg

I am not too miffed to be honest.

I am in London all the time and my ticket last Friday for instance, cost me £60.

I have booked 4 trains this time and it still hasn't come to that much.
surely if you're in London all the time you don't actually need a ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread