Killing fields (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Saw this recommended like making a murder er, anybody else seen any of it? Same sort of thing but without the framing.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Is it a documentary? :sarcasm: :D x x

chiefdave

Not seen that one but the West Memphis Three case is pretty interesting. There's a trio of documentaries: Paradise Lost The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills, Paradise Lost 2 Revelations and Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory. In total that probably runs around the same length as Making a Murderer.

There's also a single documentary West of Memphis which is about 2.5 hours. And just for Houch there's a drama based on the case called Devil's Knot - haven't seen that one and it didn't get good reviews.

Houchens Head

Not seen that one but the West Memphis Three case is pretty interesting. There's a trio of documentaries: Paradise Lost The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills, Paradise Lost 2 Revelations and Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory. In total that probably runs around the same length as Making a Murderer.

There's also a single documentary West of Memphis which is about 2.5 hours. And just for Houch there's a drama based on the case called Devil's Knot - haven't seen that one and it didn't get good reviews.

I fell asleep after "Not seen that one but the West Memphis Three case is........" :sleep:

Otis

I saw the Devil's Knot movie and I thought it was very good. Simply driven by the fact it was true and the performances of Colin Firth and Reece Witherspoon were very good.

Nick

Administrator

I'll have a look, also have one to watch about a millionaire who killed his family, can't remember the name.

This one is quite good so far!

Houchens Head

I watched a documentary once called "I dig, You dig, We Dig, They Dig."
Not much of a storyline, but it's very deep.

Nick

Administrator
Just caught the end of the series, they haven't caught anybody. Bit pointless really.

Users who are viewing this thread