King and agent seen at St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Gray

who would've though marlon king goes on holiday to birmingham or were you talking about the golf course?

Jimthor

Marlon King is on holiday. You're "source" is not reliable.
New poster, making his first post, with unsubstantiated rumour. 2+2=.....

NuneatonSkyBlue

o no :facepalm:

was this source your dad's, uncle's, cousin's, friend's, grandad's, great grand child's, aunty's, step father?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I liked this forum before 606 closed :(

Even more so when hardly anybody used it.

Seriously though, where do people get off starting rumours, n shit ones at that, when they are not even supporters of the club?? Probably the reason CET closed theirs because of the trolls that took over it bombarding it with crap posts!

No offence to the genuine fans who have genuine opinions!

skyblu3sk

I liked this forum before 606 closed :(

Even more so when hardly anybody used it.

Seriously though, where do people get off starting rumours, n shit ones at that, when they are not even supporters of the club?? Probably the reason CET closed theirs because of the trolls that took over it bombarding it with crap posts!

No offence to the genuine fans who have genuine opinions!

easy answer don't get taken in...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:thinking about: Hmmmm.... "Greystoke" - Tarzan - Apes - Missing link......... ah yes, I see it now! Good name choice for a Fester fan! :claping hands:

kg82

How? Because of some chinese whispers that have started?! Look above at the "don't get taken in" comment, we must all learn to just chill out on these rumours.

Chipfat

It makes you wonder if the rumours are true but until we hear again from AT or King the story is just going to get bigger and fans will just get more frustrated. It all seems to be very strange and very quiet since finnegan spoke to sky i suppose we will have to wait and see.

kg82

They've come out and said it's been agreed again, I really don't see what else they can do. Fans are getting frustrated because of other fans, nothing to do with the club not communicating.

ajsccfc

Greystokes claims that his very very reliable source who he conveniently left without naming saw King at St. Andrews. Even the stories that have come out about Birmingham perhaps trying to sign him mention that King is away on holiday.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CET just trawl forums looking for anything to make into a gossip article or even worse - 'banter'.

skybluesam66

on saturday lots of kits ebing printed with King 9 on them . Guess there will be problems if he hasnt signed after all

kg82

club should never have communicated such news in the first place!

Why? The fans have asked to be kept up to date with everything. When they communicated that Thorn had verbally agreed a contract nobody batted an eyelid. You can't go round asking for one thing and because you don't like what you hear start changing the rules. It just doesn't work like that.

covcity4life

the fans are fucking stupid

im one of the few cov fans with a brain,i dont need to be told private info if it hidners the club as a whole

cov fans moan about so much shit,fucking dumbasses

thorn appointment was never in doubt , but even then they could have waited for signed contract,did that really make a difference to your life?

pusbccfc

i have to be honest if they hadnt released news on marlon king verbal agreement then we would all be thinking marlon was going brum, so we would all have this news on the forums anyway

Rich

It's funny how BS from a troll can lead to a three page 29 post thread. You gullible fools :facepalm:

N.B. Rob, OSB and SK have stayed out of this thread leaving the kids to panic.

sotv1987

im one of the few cov fans with a brain,i dont need to be told private info if it hidners the club as a whole

thorn appointment was never in doubt , but even then they could have waited for signed contract,did that really make a difference to your life?

Shit!!!!! who slapped your tits today????????

smileycov

Facebook User

Who took the Jam out of your dougnut? :whistle:

skybluesteve76

Who spunked on your sugar puffs!?

ajsccfc

It's funny how BS from a troll can lead to a three page 29 post thread. You gullible fools :facepalm:

N.B. Rob, OSB and SK have stayed out of this thread leaving the kids to panic.

Most of the people in the thread have been calling him a liar. It's not gullible, suckers for punishment perhaps.

covcity4life

sorry,i guess this is why i had many enemies on 606,i hate dumb footy fans,and begging the board to give us so much info was a dumb move imo

so we have a few undisclosed fee's,it was done for a reason,whena re we gonna stop jumping to negative conclusions all the time without facts?

Users who are viewing this thread