Kit Launch Q and A Match Thread (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

I don't get the moaning on the price to be honest, football shirts have always been a premium price and they haven't really changed in price since the 90s. When i was a kid in the 90s it was 30 quid for kids, 40 quid for adults back then, So its basically a 5 quid rise in 20 years. I like the home shirts but undecided on the away

bawtryneal

I don't get the moaning on the price to be honest, football shirts have always been a premium price and they haven't really changed in price since the 90s. When i was a kid in the 90s it was 30 quid for kids, 40 quid for adults back then, So its basically a 5 quid rise in 20 years. I like the home shirts but undecided on the away

Agree. If you dont like the price, don't buy one or wait until they are on special offer.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@sw88 you're a psychopath. We all love the city but you put so much more into it. I mean, thank you I guess, but you deserve a holiday - not to Alicante for pre season games either.

Thanks LG, I think ;)

I'm going to be taking a break, but plan for it to be in the same region as the tour.

Need to make up for the two friendlies I will be missing (Sutton and possibly Barnsley unless my training course finishes in good time, but as it's Day 1 of 3, I can't see it finishing too early!)

Otis

[QUOTE="covcity4life, post: 1355976, member: 1401]

You are a shit fan[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I say to the one we have in our little bedroom.

It's absolutely no use for guests at all in sweltering weather.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I like the home but agree the white should be a dark navy I'd really love it then, I'll def be buying it as for the away don't like it at all looks like was passed down as a 3rd away jersey from a crap premier league club, the white shorts dont go with it at all would have rather a more colourful shirt!

Paul Anthony

I have to say the home kit is a massive improvenent on last years effort. Having seen it in person I like it even more. I'm glad to see us back in a predominantly sky blue kit. That's who we're meant to be, after all!

The away kit however is not for me. Just not a fan at all. I don't like grey at all, such a plain and dull colour. That could change if we managed to get promotion in it, mind!

Polar

Got mine and one for my misses

Have to say I like how the Nike shirts feel on, didn't realise how 'fitted' they are compared to the puma ones.

By far my favourite shirt for years - fair play to the club for picking something that a lot of people seemed to be calling for. Lets hope we do some damage in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddsdube

416fc3fe47e5f72adc5b8f8c05f17c64.jpg

Looks like Spurs have gone for the same template... and it costs more!!

Such a better kit than last years shambles! It's blue!

I like the grey away top, but not the shorts/sock combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

I'm with you, ferret.

Don't get the massive hard on, love in with the home kit. It's fine, but nowt special. Just all sky blue.

I quite like the away kit though.

You are probably right Otis, but after last year's home kit a big improvement.

ajsccfc

First time we've had a plain blue shirt since the 2011/12 one, so we spent the entire League One tenure in stripes of some kind, depending on how you class this one

coventry_city_2013-2014-1.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Why are you missing friendlies?

You are a shit fan

On Saturday I will be at Hyde Park for BST seeing the killers (and supporting bands!). Went last weekend too to see GreenDay! So that's why I'm missing Sutton

Waiting on times for training on the Tuesday but hopeful I can still make it t'up Barnsley. Should still make it if, with a bit of luck, I leave cov at 4pm? I'm hoping anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread