Kit Man Job (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Looks a decent job tbf. Be paid to follow city home and away. Looks like you need your own transport though. Surely the miles you'd be expect to cover you'd of thought it would come with a vehicle of some kind? Imagine picking up some fancy foreign trialist from the airport, and his 1st impression of CCFC is me and my clapped out old VW passat estate!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Rich

Responsible for organising travel and hotel accommodation for away fixtures.

I would imagine that you'd make sure the coach was big enough for you.

Astute

Looks a decent job tbf. Be paid to follow city home and away. Looks like you need your own transport though. Surely the miles you'd be expect to cover you'd of thought it would come with a vehicle of some kind? Imagine picking up some fancy foreign trialist from the airport, and his 1st impression of CCFC is me and my clapped out old VW passat estate!!

I would take my pink MG. That certainly leaves an impression.

pastythegreat

Responsible for organising travel and hotel accommodation for away fixtures.

I would imagine that you'd make sure the coach was big enough for you.
Surely you just call harry Shaw and give them the times and dates?

I don't get the gate operation and security at ryton bit!!?? Your a kit man expected to do security aswell??

shmmeee

If it's over £14k I'll be amazed.

Ignoring that and just looking at football, seems to be part of our drive to actually be a professional club so can't complain there.

Nick

Administrator
Had a google and nobody really shows the salary on the ads to get an idea of the going rate.

richnrg

Person Specification:
  • A strong work ethic.
  • Interest in football.
  • Must be trustworthy and reliable.
  • Full clean driving licence.
interestingly, (given the job title), no requirment to be a 'man' though?

skybluegod

Don't know the lower league wages but I know the kit man at Man City was on 30k a year and then got a 250k bonus when they won the league couple years back.

Nick

Administrator
Would be a great job for a city fan, but again it's one of those where you probably wouldn't leave a decent job for it to pay your mortgage.

letsallsingtogether

I was working at Fleetwoods training ground 2 weeks ago and mentioned this job to one of the lads.
He said they have 2 full time kit men and still have to make some others help them.
Not as easy as you think.

fernandopartridge

in fairness that image suits the club's existing situation

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Andy H must have left

He always drove to games and would be there before the coach arrived

Remember one year when one of the official away coaches broke down and fans were stuck.

Andy H was driving along with Jordan Clarke and pulled over to pick up 3 fans. I was one of 3 who got a lift back to Cov. Was too shy to talk though :emoji_grin:

Kind of him though!

Adge

Andy H must have left

He always drove to games and would be there before the coach arrived

Remember one year when one of the official away coaches broke down and fans were stuck.

Andy H was driving along with Jordan Clarke and pulled over to pick up 3 fans. I was one of 3 who got a lift back to Cov. Was too shy to talk though :emoji_grin:

Kind of him though!
Was it because you were drooling at one of your former heroes sitting in the front-or was it because you were fuming after another one of his inept defensive horror shows?:p

Terry Gibson's perm

At least you don't have to pick up the shit from Fishers dog, would look great picking a trialist up on a scooter.

Users who are viewing this thread