Klinsmann sacked as US coach (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Terry Gibson's perm

Christ no. Would rather keep Southgate.

You been on the booze already CJ;), the only good thing about appointing Southgate is in a couple of years time he will get the sack and then we will finally be rid of him from the FA short term pain long term gain.

CJ_covblaze

You been on the booze already CJ;), the only good thing about appointing Southgate is in a couple of years time he will get the sack and then we will finally be rid of him from the FA short term pain long term gain.

He wasn't who I wanted but he's our manager now so I'm willing to give him a chance. What evidence is there that Klinsmann is any better?

Sorry but he's not English anyway. The FA can't go foreign and I hope they never do so again, especially after their comments regarding SGP and why it's there. How can they?

Terry Gibson's perm

He wasn't who I wanted but he's our manager now so I'm willing to give him a chance. What evidence is there that Klinsmann is any better?

Sorry but he's not English anyway. The FA can't go foreign and I hope they never do so again, especially after their comments regarding SGP and why it's there. How can they?

I don't think that Klinsmann is but there must be better than Southgate a man who is best known for failure, they should wait until the summer and see who is available.

Gazolba

He's a US citizen and speaks perfect English. Not much of a coach though.

CJ_covblaze

He's a US citizen and speaks perfect English. Not much of a coach though.

That doesn't matter imo. The manager has to be English. I can accept an Owen Hargreaves/Terry Butcher/Andrew Straus/Bradley Wiggins type scenario where someone is born abroad but is English due to their parents or has lived here since they were very young. However to have someone who has nothing to do with our country managing or playing for us should never happen. As I said it goes against everything the FA claim they stand for.

The appointments of Bayliss and Jones were wrong. Great coaches yes, morally wrong yes.

Users who are viewing this thread