Kwame (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Was at the u23 game on Monday and it was mentioned that kwame Thomas was going to be loaned out. He's scored 2 in 2 for the u23 and was impressed with him last year. Personally I think he deserves at least a spot on the bench and if a striker has to be loaned out I would loan biamou rather than kwame

speedie87

If not a starter he has to be the plan b as is only forward we have with a bit of height and physical presence as max b looks like a non league player

Adge

If not a starter he has to be the plan b as is only forward we have with a bit of height and physical presence as max b looks like a non league player
Agree with that-at the minute looks every bit a non-league player. What's alarming though is that most of us forget that that is only 1 or 2 levels below.

ccfcway

Agree with that-at the minute looks every bit a non-league player. What's alarming though is that most of us forget that that is only 1 or 2 levels below.

its 1 league below us, Sutton are in the 5th tier

Terry Gibson's perm

I would pick him before Bevan every time at least he knows where the goal is

Gazolba

He was a non-league player, but so was Stokes when he came in. Give the guy a chance to adjust.

chiefdave

Its tricky. Have to balance what he can potentially do for us short term with what is best for the long term. He may well be useful coming off the bench but is 20 mins a week going to help him develop?

Micky Gynn was talking about young players on CWR today and pointed out that when he joined us aged 22 he'd already played over 150 league games. Young players need game time or they will never develop. If they aren't going to get the minutes with us send them somewhere else to get them.

clint van damme

might be only 1 or 2 levels below but I's imagine it's still quite a jump.
Got to admit, I've been surprised by the gulf in quality between league 1 and 2, especially in the final 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread