Kyel Reid training/Fabien Robert triallist (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Wasn't Reid the one from Bradford who tore us to bits at the Ricoh?

Don't know much about Mr Robert !

Sky Blue Harry H

OK - it's on the back end of the Trialist thread! (sorry!)

Deserve a kicking - I couldn't even spell trialist correctly in the title !!

saltaire bantam

I'd be more than happy to lose vincelot to gain Reid

I am still hoping Reid pitches up at VP, he was certainly expected to until Parkinson left. No better winger in L1 IMO, hit & miss delivery (at best) but on his today can tie up a whole back line. Very brave, very fast and very direct. Splits opinion on the message board (don't all wingers) but on match day nobody gets his name chanted more than him. We were going nowhere till he returned on loan last season and he scored some crucial goals to get us into the play offs.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reid tweeted-
Thank you @VIPmerc for new car . Brilliant service top man as well

CT quoted his tweet with

Six defeats in a row and in the bottom four. But glad things are going well.

hill83

And another knock on my door practically begging me to pay for a delivered paper. Take a hike you jokers.

Liquid Gold

So petty, it is like a bitter divorcee on facebook. Soon we will have '10 reasons why wine and my cat roger make me happy'

skybluebeduff

15542310_1206683666084016_8916923680804636720_n.jpg

Kyle Reid has earned this whilst at CCFC....

Sterling Archer

Simon Gilbert's twitter feed about this. Jesus, what a smug twat.

Anyone who gets offended by a footballer buying a car is an oxygen thief and seriously needs to revaluate their priorities in life.

Thankfully Twitter seems to be fall of people calling out Gilbert and the Telegraph for this utter nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

As if the tweet wasn't bad enough there's now a story up on the website. No wonder some of our ex-players have not been exactly complimentary about the CT and the way they treat the club.

ccfcway

As if the tweet wasn't bad enough there's now a story up on the website. No wonder some of our ex-players have not been exactly complimentary about the CT and the way they treat the club.

wait till they get wind of at least 3 of the squad in tescos buying DVD players

Users who are viewing this thread