Lack of quality on the pitch (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Aside from our off pitch woes, how many of our players would even grace the National League? I'd say only Stevenson, Willis, Clarke, Stokes and Beavon are worthy of being league footballers and the first two of those are likely to be off at the end of this month and two of the others have only just joined so have not had the time to have their ability sucked out of them in time-honoured Coventry tradition.

All of the rest would not grace the National League and that is their level. Genuinely fear for our chances in League 2 with these players next season as evidenced by the Cambridge debacle.

westofrayne

only saving grace in this is most of them will be sold or released by the start of next season ready for us to bring in lower standard players. God help us

Hobo

With a policy of replacing cheap with cheaper and inexperienced with no experience for a number of years now it is inevitable that we have sunk to being the worst club in this league.

With a Chairman who displays no leadership qualities and no aspiration or desire for the club, this should not surprise us.

stevefloyd

The aspirations of the owners are clearly evident.... cut cloth accordingly wait for a miracle to happen where our stock value increases then sell.... could be in for a long long wait

rupert_bear

Unless we get rid of Tim Fisher league 2 and lower beckons, yes i blame owners sisu too but Fisher is their driving force back to the fore now with the likes of Waggott, Anderson and others resigning, failed at Charlton and failing miserably here. He has to go and quick.

Gosford Green

In a years time we will be a similar situation in L2.

Last season demonstrated that promotion is not possible regardless of what league we play in.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yesterday was tosh, but that group of players (with Stevenson in instead of Reilly) and keeping the ball on the floor could and should have taken 3 points - and yes, of courser I can't stand what Fisher and SISU have done to out club.

Users who are viewing this thread