Last caller on the phone in (1 Viewer)

Grendel

lol comedy genius. Eakin silent couldn't think what to say.

Grendel

I guess he didn't see Haynes tonight then?

In terms of a fitness test, how some of them pass for strength is embarrassing. Their job to be athletes and fit and strong, but absolute pussies.

He is always on about Haynes - I suppose he'd fit in with a bunch of non professionals to be fair.

Grendel

Also the regular clown Paul droning on that Slade only worked 2 days a week - he cut him off in the end.

Grendel

I'd take goal kicks even though being an outfield player to prove a point.

Eakin tried to laugh it off bit the guy said "why not they are all free contract people - get them from singers corner"

covmark

Completely agree, there's no way that these losers who are stealing a living from ccfc, should have the honour of representing our club at Wembley.
Playing the fans ain't gonna happen, but we should play a team full of academy players.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Sky Blues Talk XI vs CCFC.

Beginning to like the sound of this.

First minute Turnbull would get absolutely hammered, messing his hair up, calling him a prick. Yes, he is a much better footballer than me but he is so easy to be bullied.

Stevenson, snap him and put him out of the game in the first minute.

K Thomas, just have a laugh that he doesn't win headers on his own without challenge.

Grendel

I think you'll find a different attitude in the final.

6 Generations

lol comedy genius. Eakin silent couldn't think what to say.
Bear with me Grendel please.

It was me and not only did the station disconnect moi, they also switched at 10 pm from BBC Coventry and Warwickshire to Birmingham in terms of receiving telephone calls. This cut me off. When they phoned me back, they explained this very thing. I then held on the phone for for several minutes after that to be informed that I've got 30 seconds to try and express my views.

By the time I'm connected to our Clive, he is desperately trying to get to the next 'travel you can trust bollocks'.

Is totally dismissive of my thoughts and says yes thanks and goodbye.

I did try to make the point, that due to the frustration of watching clearly inadequate players represent Coventry City for many seasons, but particularly this one,

That maybe DKE and possibly Haynes deserved a Wembley place and that the rest of the team representing our club should be picked from the fans to represent the City at Wembley.

There would be far more passion and pride evident and the result is irrelevant.

For how much suffering has been endured for decades, some our stalwart fans, far more deserve to adorn the shirt than much of the dross that has been served to them over many years.

I am not going to judge you and your views as many clearly have in the past.

Most fans would probably entertain my thoughts.

It matters not if they don't.

You have no right to ridicule my views.

Nick

Administrator
heard that oxfords name had already been engraved on the trophy:joyful:
May as well just let them and keep the bars open in our end with some offers on shots, get a massive party going. World record snoops upside your head going on.

Grendel

It was me and not only did the station disconnect moi, they also switched at 10 pm from BBC Coventry and Warwickshire to Birmingham in terms of receiving telephone calls. This cut me off. When they phoned me back, they explained this very thing. I then held on the phone for for several minutes after that to be informed that I've got 30 seconds to try and express my views.

By the time I'm connected to our Clive, he is desperately trying to get to the next 'travel you can trust bollocks'.

I did try to make the point, that due to the frustration of watching clearly inadequate players represent Coventry City for many seasons, but particularly this one,

That maybe DKE and possibly Haynes deserved a Wembley place and that the rest of the team representing our club should be picked from the fans to represent the City at Wembley.

For how much suffering has been endured for decades, some our stalwart fans, far more deserve to adorn the shirt than much of the dross that has been served to them over many years.

Well you've answered so fair enough but come on the views are just nonsense.

For a start you suggest Haynes whose utter garbage.

We'd be the laughing stock of the football world. Let's treat a Wembley game like a joke and lose 20 nil.

Still we may find an actual left back from the crowd I guess.

6 Generations

Well you've answered so fair enough but come on the views are just nonsense.

For a start you suggest Haynes whose utter garbage.

We'd be the laughing stock of the football world. Let's treat a Wembley game like a joke and lose 20 nil.

Still we may find an actual left back from the crowd I guess.

My point was more that in my opinion, the result is actually unimportant.

And that not many of our squad actually deserve a Wembley final with Sky TV coverage.

I reiterate that, it is not any current squad player's fault that they are not good enough.

It is my opinion that DKE and Haynes were the 2 players who at least looked like they cared tonight.

I'm not saying that Haynes is quite up there with Stuart Pearce, but he's our best option.

Nick

Administrator
My point was more that in my opinion, the result is actually unimportant.

And that not many of our squad actually deserve a Wembley final with Sky TV coverage.

I reiterate that, it is not any current squad player's fault that they are not good enough.

It is my opinion that DKE and Haynes were the 2 players who at least looked like they cared tonight.

I'm not saying that Haynes is quite up there with Stuart Pearce, but he's our best option.

It's not the players fault? It doesn't excuse the lack of fight or effort. I doubt players would get the reaction of fans saw they were trying their best and gave a toss.

letsallsingtogether

Of coarse he has the right.
He is a high flyer.
Wait until his followers get hold of you.:)

6 Generations

It's not the players fault? It doesn't excuse the lack of fight or effort. I doubt players would get the reaction of fans saw they were trying their best and gave a toss.
Yes. It is nit the fault of the players if they are not good enough to to compete at this level.

Why question that?

Nick

Administrator
Yes. It is nit the fault of the players if they are not good enough to to compete at this level.

Why question that?
So who's fault if they don't care or try to make up for a bit less talent? It will be interesting to see where all the released ones go.

6 Generations

So who's fault if they don't care or try to make up for a bit less talent? It will be interesting to see where all the released ones go.

I'm clearly stating that if those responsible for recruitment over the last couple of years haven't employed players who are capable of performing at League 1 level, then that is not the fault of the employed individual

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

First minute Turnbull would get absolutely hammered, messing his hair up, calling him a prick. Yes, he is a much better footballer than me but he is so easy to be bullied.

Stevenson, snap him and put him out of the game in the first minute.

K Thomas, just have a laugh that he doesn't win headers on his own without challenge.

God I'd love this. I'd snap Turnbull in half the fucking pussy.

Nick

Administrator
I'm clearly stating that if those responsible for recruitment over the last couple of years haven't employed players who are capable of performing at League 1 level, then that is not the fault of the employed individual
I agree recruitment has been rubbish, it doesn't excuse the players though.

Astute

Right-I'll go in goal!
Nah I am in goal. I will show how to command the area. I can throw the ball over the halfway line and put it where I want. I can kick it into the area each time. I have a few long term injuries now but would put our keepers to shame.

6 Generations

I agree recruitment has been rubbish, it doesn't excuse the players though.
Any way I'm knackered working all day and having to endure that nonsense that we witnessed tonight, so I am going.

But finally what I'm trying to say is that, I don't think that the players need excusing if they were never good enough for the level we play.

dongonzalos

I think Grendel agreed with you apart from the Haynes bit.

I would say

DKE
Stevenson
Haynes
G.Thomas
Stokes
Reilly

Then rather than fans give the U23's abd U18's ago. Who will lose but go down fighting with pride and passion for the chance they have been given

Users who are viewing this thread