Last Game Of Season (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Well its almost here and i don't know bout you lot, but im sad lol ...

So im thinking of drowning my sorrows after the game .... Any body want to join me ???

LOL

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I havent been to a cov game yet was loking at the flights over but too expensive have to wait till next year dam it.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Thats even more expensive ya langer, ill check flights again see if i can get em cheap somewhere what a hole of a country i live in.

smileycov

Facebook User
sounds like a plan! where you holding this end of season Drink fest haha x

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Em over 250 euro just to ferry over and back lol id get flights cheaper then that.whats cheapest hotel in coventry?id love to make the last game of the season.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ok found flights with ryanair 20 euro over and back but i arrive in birminghham at 07.50 in on the sunday morning will have to stay the night and my flight back is monday morning at 07.55 into dublin. that means id have to stay in dublin the saturday night to be in dublin airport that early fly over and arse around coventry till the match then after the match theres nothing to do for the whole night till next morning for my flight home.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
You could go for a drink after the match. It works either way, whether we win lose or draw lol! Or arrange to meet people off here and go for a drink!
Cheap hotel...hmmm there's a Travelodge in the centre £29

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
hhhmm i might book the flights this week id have to get a train from limerick to dublin fly to birmingham then train to coventry go match stay the night train back to birmingham fly back over and train from dublin home ha christ thats some travelling for me.

skyblueprincess

hhhmm i might book the flights this week id have to get a train from limerick to dublin fly to birmingham then train to coventry go match stay the night train back to birmingham fly back over and train from dublin home ha christ thats some travelling for me.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DO IT DO IT LOL

skyblueprincess

Ok so far the plan is we meeting at spoons before game , i think spoons opens at 12 on a sunday , but will double check .... we are playing on all taxi hoping .. be a couple pound each i should think to the pubs on longford rd , where we will make our way to stadium from there .... All in favour say I lol

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Well hopefully 1. i can afford it and 2. im off work otherwise ill be waiitng till start of the new season to make my first game.

Users who are viewing this thread