Late kick off (1 Viewer)

wingy

Missed LKO Saturday night but up at six in the morning so will watch it in the morning ,if Stans on i think we'll get a sympathetic hearing:D

oakey

Phew. For a minute then I thought you were suggesting we try to get the KO delayed on Saturday... Or shall we save that up for next time it can affect Sunderland in any way... Might be a while but, hey, what's 35 years in the bearing of grudges?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes Manish, because we decided we could do without half a squad's worth of players, purely of our own accord, with no input from SISU. Tired of the BBC acting as though players were sold through choice.

Desperados

I'm even more worried after watching that. Again the refusal to answer questions to the BBC and leaving it to Fisher who can't give confirmation of anything!

AFCCOVENTRY

Good that they showed the chanting, fans on the pitch, interviews with fans, sisu out song, joy seppala out, blah blah

But Tim Fisher is fooking dodgy and you can just tell he is telling porkies...

Delboycov

I thought it was a pretty decent piece...very sympathetic and David Kelly and the Derby lad spoke really well of the club and the fans.
Tim Fisher came across as a very slippery character I thought!

AFCCOVENTRY

I am very worried about this Fisher guy. He seems like he is there for another reason than helping Thorn...

SISU mouthpiece version 3

Brighton Sky Blue

Budget cuts went to far last year.
He 'suspects' to secure investment from SISU to help us bounce straight back.

Not exact quotes but something like that.

I really get the feeling that he isn't a liar as such-but that he doesn't know half as much as someone in his position should do. Clueless more than dishonest?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I really get the feeling that he isn't a liar as such-but that he doesn't know half as much as someone in his position should do. Clueless more than dishonest?

Absolutely agree, looks utterly clueless, doesn't he? That's why I don't really blame him..but then "SISU said no to my plans, it's not my fault, guys" might be his coping mechanism. Meh, it's better than Ken's was!

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely agree, looks utterly clueless, doesn't he? That's why I don't really blame him..but then "SISU said no to my plans, it's not my fault, guys" might be his coping mechanism. Meh, it's better than Ken's was!

Ken's a 10 year old boy trapped inside a sun-ripened orange.

Nonleagueherewecome

Seemed like someone had slipped him some Ketomin

Yeah, it was that thousand yard stare he had going on! And the whole speak carefully, slowly, and deliberately, like when you were a kid and came in drunk and didn't want your parents to know, but they rumbled you straight away, 'cos you were "acting weird". That thing.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, it was that thousand yard stare he had going on! And the whole speak carefully, slowly, and deliberately, like when you were a kid and came in drunk and didn't want your parents to know, but they rumbled you straight away, 'cos you were "acting weird". That thing.

Last bit to be said in the voice of the effeminate guy with the moustache from Family Guy, I should point out. Always helps with long sentences.

Brighton Sky Blue

Possibly because he knows he'll never get on TV after his brief time at CCFC comes to an end (here's hoping).

you dont blame him ??

he should keep his mouth shut then if he doesnt know whats happening instead of making more errors

Users who are viewing this thread