Latest on season tickets (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know the amount of season tickets we've sold lately? Haven't heard anything for a while.

Jimthor

Just over 7,000, which is 1,000 more than up to the early bird deadline last year. Response from Clouting at the Ricoh 'tweetup' yesterday.

ajsccfc

A news piece last week said something along the lines of 7000 which is up on previous years, with a projected total of over 10000 and our highest since moving to the Ricoh.

tippex9

Best get up there and renew mine before we sell out! Lol.

If every season ticket holder bought three friends season tickets we'd be at 28,000 and in a much stronger position. Come on ST holders, show some commitment!!!

Lol

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Best get up there and renew mine before we sell out! Lol.

If every season ticket holder bought three friends season tickets we'd be at 28,000 and in a much stronger position. Come on ST holders, show some commitment!!!

Lol

You want me to buy friends a s.t aswell as my own?? Ill try n talk em into goin but they can buy their own!

Paxman II

I suggest if we keep King and Guuna and maybe even Westwood then the season ticket total could go higher than 12k. Thorn has given the club optimism and if the gang of three stay then everyone will want to be a part of what's possibly going to be our best season so far in this league. Come on King will get 20 right? So we simply must have a good season ahead...

Users who are viewing this thread