League 2 odds (1 Viewer)

higgs

Just joined ladbrokes online deposited 50 at odds of 10/1 on us winning league 2 and got a 50 free bet so put that on us winning league two aswell at 10/1. Come on mark robins pusb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

matesx

I would have put a safer bet.... top six, but good luck fella!

Edgey95

To be honest as long as we get that top 3 auto promotion, then it will be a successful season

PurpleBin

Just joined ladbrokes online deposited 50 at odds of 10/1 on us winning league 2 and got a 50 free bet so put that on us winning league two aswell at 10/1. Come on mark robins pusb

So you used the free bet to bet on the same thing? Surely, the first on them to win the league and the free one on them to be promoted would have been a safer shout?

higgs

So you used the free bet to bet on the same thing? Surely, the first on them to win the league and the free one on them to be promoted would have been a safer shout?
I never back each way all out attack on the bookie 100 on us at 10/1 pusb

Astute

There are 21 other teams that think they can. Don't want to put doubt in your mind but are you still so sure?
There will be about 8 clubs hoping to keep out of a relegation battle, 8 happy to be mid table and 8 expecting to go up. By the end of the season it will all change.

Astute

Complately forgot that the top 3 go up automatically, surely even we can do this??!
If we can recruit a goalscorer yes. We still have plenty of time to do so. If we can get one and keep George Thomas I will be looking at top 2. Neither would leave us hoping for a top 7 finish.

steve82

Think you've gone all in a bit much there, winning the league outright!
Big big ask, think the odds are against you all round.
1) this is CCFC, we don't do easy...
2) were a few goal scorers away currently.
3) Lee Burge accepted his deal you no, (ok maybe a bit harsh there.)
4) very few teams have got promotion straight back up to league one after relegation.
5) even Doncaster threw the title away at the end after being very very solid all season.

But hay, I'm rooting for you!
Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV22SBA

You may find your free £50 bet will be paid out in tokens not cash to be used on their website. They did a similar thing in March for Cheltenham Festival.

higgs

You may find your free £50 bet will be paid out in tokens not cash to be used on their website. They did a similar thing in March for Cheltenham Festival.
Was that for the whole winnings associated with the free bet or was it just the 50 free bet that was paid in tokens?

Users who are viewing this thread