League one/two released players 2017 (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

so boring on here nowadays. sign someone please!!!!
Sorry your going to have wait till the first week in August , and by then any decent players will have signed for other clubs .

fernandopartridge

How old is Brian Jensen? He must be nearly as old as the Jensens of cartoon fame (come to think of it, they're a family of the future so he might only be about 7)

steve82

Scunthorpe have released David Mirfin, Scott Wiseman, Joe Anyon & Jamie Ness.

MR signed goalkeeper Joe Anyon while at Scunthorpe, central defender David Mifin also featured under MR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manchester_sky_blue

Scunthorpe have released David Mirfin, Scott Wiseman, Joe Anyon & Jamie Ness.

MR signed goalkeeper Joe Anyon while at Scunthorpe, central defender David Mifin also featured under MR

Wiseman was quality when i saw him play for the Dale. If he is still half the player he was then i'd snap him up for League 2

steve82

Soon to be league one Rotherham have released last summers hottest free agent kelvin wilson after 8 league appearances.
Also Lee Camp, Stephen Kelly, Joel Ekstrand, Tom Thorpe, Chris Dawson, Fabian Bailey & Tom Rose.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Lets all sing together,
play up sky blues,
whilst we sing together,
we will never lose
Doyler, and Bigi,
chris stokes and joe anyon.........anyon
Don't give up your day job . haha :wacky:

Garryb80

One rumour is Marc McNulty. Mansfield favourites with ourselves Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers interested.

steve82

One rumour is Marc McNulty. Mansfield favourites with ourselves Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers interested.

Been floating around the last few days that rumour, Mansfield seem to be doing big business but that will depend on what develops with Steve Evans.

On a side note Scott Shearer released by Mansfield has joined Oxford

ccfchoi87

For me now I'd love to see James Collins (need to pay a fee), Paul caddis and a good left midfielder. If all contracts were signed (doubt it) that would be business done I feel with maybe a few loans on top.

SlowerThanPlatt

Stuart Nelson and Billy Knott 'made available for transfer' by Gillingham.

Nelson an experienced goalkeeper. 194 appearances at Gillingham.

Billy Knott a #8, been around a lot of clubs. Was highly rated as a youngster but is 24 now and has struggled to make much of an impact at any club he's been at.

no_loyalty

Billy Knott a #8, been around a lot of clubs. Was highly rated as a youngster but is 24 now and has struggled to make much of an impact at any club he's been at.

I think we tried to sign Billy Knott last summer but he chose to join Gillingham?

SlowerThanPlatt

Just searched his name on Twitter. Gills fans don't agree with letting him go and Lincoln fans want him to sign with them.

No idea if it's a player we're after but he seems decent at least.

steve82

Southend have released
David Mooney, Luke O’Neill, Frank Nouble, Zavon Hines, Jason Williams, Jordan Williams

Gillingham
Have announced that Mitch Dickenson, Rory Donnelly, Chris Herd, Ryan Jackson, Ollie Muldoon, Henry Newcombe, Emmanuel Osadebe and Zesh Rehman will all be released upon the expiration of their contracts, while goalkeeper Stuart Nelson and midfielder Billy Knott have been placed on the transfer list.

Dave Mooney from Southend is a target man, not prolific but can link up play to assist others

Users who are viewing this thread