League says no to Watford replay (1 Viewer)

ccfc1987

this a joke the fa no wonder the linesman and ref gets so much crap from the fans

The Football League has ruled out replaying Saturday's controversial game between Watford and Reading.
Assistant referee Nigel Bannister mistakenly awarded Reading's first goal in the 2-2 draw after the ball had gone wide of the post. Royals boss Steve Coppell said he would not object to a replay but Watford said they were not seeking another game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7628234.stm

ccfc1987

this was disgustin from the lino and ref :(

imagine if watford miss out on promotion by those lost points?

and just think thay say we should respect the refs and lines men,or reading go up by a point and watford go down,,,,

flammablepiss

Facebook User
This is just funny !
As a rule I normally say (NO MATTER WHAT) the refs decision is final even if it is completetly wrong.
It always used to be like so it should be now !

Due to the pure retardedness on the referees part however I am going stick with you guys on this one.

The bottom line is the shot wasn't even on target let alone a goal.
This is just sooo stupid ! Even with jumpers for goal posts you can tell whether it missed or not ! jeez what an idiot.

simmouk

Administrator
It's like this whole sorry episode has been lifted from Dream Team, or Renford Rejects! lol.

I still haven't seen a decent video of the event, only a rubbish mobile phone recording of a TV reply on YouTube, but even with the appauling quality - I just thought...WHAT?! What was he thinking?!

He'll be out of the game for a few weeks, then straight back in. What a howler.

Users who are viewing this thread