League two transfers/news 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

steve82

Mansfield continue to strengthen with the signing of Scunthorpe's David Murfin

Yeovils Alex Lacey opted to join league one Gillingham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

do we know quality of mansfield signings or just assuming they are good?

Yeah there doing good business for league two. A mix of experience, winners pace and goals. Strengthening in every department.

Tho I think I've found the reason for there transfer success and it ain't Steve Evans!!
dd95dd419a5fc620133e1ce665281b06.png

Ps....
Jonny Hunt a winger now signed from Chester

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm banking on too many new faces and 2/3 months before they settle

higgs

Yeah there doing good business for league two. A mix of experience, winners pace and goals. Strengthening in every department.

Tho I think I've found the reason for there transfer success and it ain't Steve Evans!!
dd95dd419a5fc620133e1ce665281b06.png

Ps....
Jonny Hunt a winger now signed from Chester

Who is their chairman?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

steve82

Notts county make there 2nd summer signing and have signed Lewis Alessandra for a undisclosed fee from Hartlepool.

steve82

Big striker Jabo Ibehre has signed a deal at Cambridge after turning down a new contract at Carlisle.

steve82

Crewe have signed target man Chris Porter from Colchester on a free.
I think we've missed out here, we should of been in for him!! 33, but 16 goals last year.

steve82

Mansfield have failed to land James Hanson from Sheffield united after a bid had been accepted, but the player rejected the move.

Issac Vassell has joined Birmingham city from Luton.
Was a labourer and playing for Truro just over 12 months ago.

Esoterica

Mansfield have failed to land James Hanson from Sheffield united after a bid had been accepted, but the player rejected the move.

Issac Vassell has joined Birmingham city from Luton.
Was a labourer and playing for Truro just over 12 months ago.
Glad about Hanson rejecting them. Had enough of him battering our defence for the last 5 years. Would have thought there'd be plenty of L1 teams ready to take him.

Reactions: vow

fernandopartridge

Glad about Hanson rejecting them. Had enough of him battering our defence for the last 5 years. Would have thought there'd be plenty of L1 teams ready to take him.
I am not sure. His presence makes teams a bit one dimensional and once Wells moved on from Bradford they had nobody to run on to his knock downs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

Esoterica

I am not sure. His presence makes teams a bit one dimensional and once Wells moved on from Bradford they had nobody to run on to his knock downs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Agree completely about the impact he has on a team's play. Just think a team like Wimbledon might gamble on him - traditional long ball team but Chelsea have relaid a new pitch there and Neal Ardley has been trying to play passing footy on it but they've had a bad start so might panic and go back to what they know. Or maybe Mowbray will finally realise he needs a plan B! :p

vow

Crewe Alexandra have signed Finnish goalkeeper Jaaskelainen on a one-year-deal after he left Bolton.

It's Jussi's son, Will, so nothing to worry about unless he suddenly becomes as good as his Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread