Leamington & Warwick Supporters Club

Discussion in 'Coventry City General Chat' started by rob9872, Jul 12, 2017.

1. rob9872

rob9872 Well-Known Member

New club set up for CCFC fans in Leam and Warwick. Juggy is running it and can be contacted at lwccfc@outlook.com

Inaugral meeting is Friday 21st July at 7.30pm Oak Sports House Club, Upper Holly Walk, Leamington, CV32 4JS and monthly meetings thereafter.

Just seen this on Twitter and if I spot anything or any info received on future events, I'll try to keep them all to this thread.

I can't attend the first one and unlikely in August too, but will do throughout the rest of the season if any of you want to turn up and call me a client or something similar :-)

B-Man likes this.
  2. Rich

Rich Moderator

What actually happens at these meetings?

3. shy_tall_knight

shy_tall_knight Well-Known Member

a few opening speeches, then drinks, followed by a game of "how big a Cov fan are you", more drinks, reminiscing over the old days, "never got involved in trouble but do you remember Villa away in 93", a few shots before finishing off with a group elephant dance - can't wait

Enfield83, rob9872 and martcov like this.
  4. steve82

steve82 Well-Known Member

Managers past and present are encouraged attend to pour there hearts out to juggy, each sharing there there lows like a "AA" meeting.
    It helps with moving on.... share with the pain.

TM attended a private session last summer and recommends the sessions and are now branching out to the wider CCFC family.

5. Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Earlsdon_Skyblue1 Well-Known Member

I thought Juggy lived in Earlsdon?

6. LastGarrison

LastGarrison Well-Known Member

Leamington I believe.

7. Sky Blue Harry H

Sky Blue Harry H Well-Known Member

I'll be attending (although can't make the first one, due to crowd control duties at son's leaver's 'disco')!!
    I'll see you there Rob (although I won't name call, as you have a few inches and a few pounds on me, as well as the advantage of youth!
    It's in the former LIberal Club building - hadn't realised there had been a name change(my ex-father in law used too be the steward there - boring fact of the day!)
    Beer will be involved (especially if my old mate Andy is there) - but seriously, there are a good few City fans around the area, so nice to catch up with a few.

rob9872 and Adge like this.
  8. Adge

Adge Well-Known Member

Yep same for me-surprised there hasn't been one in the Stratford area etc before-but Leamington is near enough for me.

9. rob9872

rob9872 Well-Known Member

Were you still playing for them H at the Liberal? It was the same team moved from the hollybush but know it was some years after.