Leamington (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Play off final today at home against Hitchen. KO at 3. Big crowd expected and should be a decent afternoon for anyone that's interested.

Adge

Yes indeed! My son and me are going to try and see some positive football after again watching that shambles yesterday.

Adge

Yes indeed. And to think if Leamington get promoted next season and we get relegated we will be in the same league.

CJ_covblaze

0-1 after 90 mins. Last minute equaliser. Scored late on in extra time too. Flares were going off behind the goal and the Leamington chairman stood in the middle of it all asking for the fans to stop. Imagine what would happen if Tim did that?!

CJ_covblaze

Baker-Richardson with the winner

He lad who used to be on our books?

Yeah that's right. Played really well. A lad I coached 10 years ago played too. Proud moment! Both nice kids and could play at a higher level.

rob9872

Be interesting to see where they end up. Far more chance of competing in the southern section but all the big games (salford, fc manchester, Stockport etc) in the northern.

CJ_covblaze

How high, exactly? ;)

Might not be for either of them. Players at Step 2 level can often earn a lot more than L1/L2 players. Especially with a job added on due to more available time with less training.

Adge

Yeah that's right. Played really well. A lad I coached 10 years ago played too. Proud moment! Both nice kids and could play at a higher level.
Can't see it-to late for him now. Shame-another in the line of "great academy" players that never make the grade.

Users who are viewing this thread