Lee Burge (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I said it before, shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. Showed it when he failed to catch the free kick the other week.

Get rid.

stupot07

He is 21. I could understand if he was 15. He isn't actually good enough either.

He can't kick straight.

there is no excuse.

He's 22 in less than 2 months. He should be learning and making mistakes out on loan in someone else's team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
He's 22 in less than 2 months. He should be learning and making mistakes out on loan in someone else's team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Exactly, or the reserves / u21

dongonzalos

He is 21. I could understand if he was 15. He isn't actually good enough either.

He can't kick straight.

there is no excuse.

Problem is Allsop is just as bad. I would prefer a more senior keeper its a vital position in a team.
However if they won't invest in one. Then I would prefer our player developing than another clubs player.

dongonzalos

Also when Reda did a stupid incident like this it is less forgivable as he was the captain. However we didn't want him bombed out.
People make mistakes especially inexperienced 21 year olds

chiefdave

What did he actually get sent off for?

He got tipped when he was running with the ball in his hands, he then kicked out at the player that tripped him. Didn't look like he made contact, minimal at most if he did. No question it was a very stupid thing to do but it shouldn't have been a pen as it was a free kick to us before that. Can't see any excuse for the officials, if they saw the second incident they should have seen the first.

With Burge out for the next three games Pressley should be forced into the emergency loan market hopefully for an experienced keeper. I wont be holding my breath though.

AFCCOVENTRY

Instead of signing 4 strikers he should have funded at least one decent experienced keeper.

Burge doesn't have he confidence or domination of a commanding keeper.

J

Jack Griffin

I said it before, shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. Showed it when he failed to catch the free kick the other week.

Get rid.

Pressely was on the radio the other day saying how pleased he was with the progress he's made in the least year.

CaptainMorgan

Get rid of the goalkeepers coach. He's been here far too long, living a charmed life. He couldn't catch or kick the ball so what are people expecting of these kids?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Burge is the worst keeper to where a Coventry City shirt since, this guy:

Nuzzo.jpg

*Shudders* :(

AJB1983

Does Oggy not deserve some of this blame? If he's not ready for the first team at 21 then surely his coaching needs looking at?

Ian1779

hope burge never plays for the club again. Stupidity and the single most reason we lost the game - twat of the highest order.

Same goes for Reda then??

Sent off for the same thing essentially... he might be a shit keeper but no need to vilify him over another who did the same.

Gazolba

You can't tell me there isn't a better keeper somewhere in the lower leagues.

Nick

Administrator
Where is astute when we need him? I know I take the piss but he has to be better! Get him off the beers and late nights!!!

Grendel

Nail on the head there. Although SP seems to have realised how bad Allsop is so maybe now with Burge out he'll be looking to get someone in.

That's rubbish. I can't actually recall an individual error Allsopp has made that has cost a goal. Burge has definately made 2 possibly 3 already.

Burge is up their with Rafael Nuzzo. Just get rid now.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't Allsop make a couple of good saves today? Not sure why Allsop gets so much stick but Burge is a hero. He is fucking awful.

Ian1779

Didn't Allsop make a couple of good saves today? Not sure why Allsop gets so much stick but Burge is a hero. He is fucking awful.

He's local... it's like fucking Royston Vasey round here.

Grendel

Because he's "one of us" sadly he plays like one of us. He looks like an outfield player put in goal. Pressley should have axed him after his first game.

They should at least push him on loan now until the end of the season and then make a decision. We can't play him again its suicide.

skybluepm2

Does Oggy not deserve some of this blame? If he's not ready for the first team at 21 then surely his coaching needs looking at?

Now I come to think of it, Oggy's been here through all of the shit yet never comes into consideration for the chop. Perhaps he is the sole blame for it all? I may have to re-think my banner for the next game.....OGGY OUT! I can see this campaign gathering momentum ;)

Users who are viewing this thread