Leeds v City match chat (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

That's it Deegs, give Snodgrass a few kicks to shut him up ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Above posted before Clive and Geoff said it, btw. I'm quicker at typing than they are talking..

Nonleagueherewecome

Murphy's still got concussion...

6 Generations

Clive Eakin's tone suggests that Leeds are about to score with every attack!! Deegan anxious. Murphy doing well.

Clingan involved. Need to feed Juke.

Nonleagueherewecome

Another good pass by Bell!

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought diving was a bookable offence?

Nonleagueherewecome

It seems to be a noticeable change from 2nd half against Notts onwards-Sammy is venturing forwards a lot more than previously this season, more like he did under AT at the end of last season.

Astute

barnsley forest and doncaster winning :-(

SkyBlue_Bear83

It seems to be a noticeable change from 2nd half against Notts onwards-Sammy is venturing forwards a lot more than previously this season, more like he did under AT at the end of last season.
Yea this is good as he is our best midfielder, that reverse pass he played to Hussey on Saturday when Camp pulled of that save was absolute class.

Astute

burnley losing to barnsley tho. we are down to 21st if everything stays the same

Nonleagueherewecome

A huge H/T team-talk for AT. I'm worried that the younger heads have dropped a bit again.

operationprem

They need to get into them show Leeds there in a game, sounds far to easy at the moment...get deegan putting a few tackles in. Start passing to each other havnt heard anything of Connor Thomas yet...its only Leeds they nothing to be scared of

SkyBlue_Bear83

burnley losing to barnsley tho. we are down to 21st if everything stays the same
Yea but I would rather Burnley lose and come to the Ricoh low on confidence, I think it is a great chance to win on Saturday and move ahead of Burnley. Burnley have been poor this season so far.

Astute

Bigi and Cody on for Platt and Deegan

Nonleagueherewecome

Gael on for Deegan (for whom this may be a game too far too soon following on from Saturday) and McDonald on for Platt-who again, has only had one full match, on Saturday, so is probably knackered. That's what I assume, it could be injuries.

Nonleagueherewecome

433? Bell RW and Cody LW

Nonleagueherewecome

That's 2 great tackles by Thomas this half. Good to hear, he did a few beauts on Saturday too.

Nonleagueherewecome

a salute to our away fans!

Users who are viewing this thread