legal action? (1 Viewer)

Steve1974

Well it comes to no surprise that yet again Fisher and co issue threats to another news paper who publish true stories. The latest saga with the guardian is just another blow for free speech.
We guess what Fisher and co your will one day come up against someone who will take you on and crush you. Put it this way I would have a pop if I saw you in the street. Oh wait better be careful incase I get a threat against legal actIon.... Guess what! I don't care! And neither should the rest of us. We dint like you, we don't like what your doing. So face facts put up or shut ...

Rant over!

hill83

NwoOSHh.gif

Nick

Administrator
Who have they threatened?

Is it ok to threaten to have a pop in the street then? That makes you just as bad.

shmmeee

Is it ok to threaten to have a pop in the street then? That makes you just as bad.

Have to disagree to be honest. Ranting about potential violence on a message board isn't as bad as attempting to curb a free press.

But yeah, that signature couldnt be more appropriate.

Samo

Well it comes to no surprise that yet again Fisher and co issue threats to another news paper who publish true stories. The latest saga with the guardian is just another blow for free speech.
We guess what Fisher and co your will one day come up against someone who will take you on and crush you. Put it this way I would have a pop if I saw you in the street. Oh wait better be careful incase I get a threat against legal actIon.... Guess what! I don't care! And neither should the rest of us. We dint like you, we don't like what your doing. So face facts put up or shut ...

Rant over!

Let me guess... your name is Steve, your age is 19 and your IQ is 74?

James Smith

Does this mean those nice Sisu lawyers who wrote that nice letter to the Trust have written one to the Guardian?

Users who are viewing this thread