Legends days 2013-2016 (1 Viewer)

HinckleySBA

I wonder if the club will try and put these on over the next three years. Seeing comments in the press from a number of ex players I very much doubt any would make the trip to Sixfields. Yet another slap in the face for SISU.

RFC

The Club don't 'put these on', as you put it. They are organised by Coventry City Former Players Association and nothing has been decided at this stage because nobody knew where we would be playing until today but my guess would be if it does go ahead it'll be the HOME game against Wolves??????????

Nonleagueherewecome

The Club don't 'put these on', as you put it. They are organised by Coventry City Former Players Association and nothing has been decided at this stage because nobody knew where we would be playing until today but my guess would be if it does go ahead it'll be the HOME game against Wolves??????????

The point is that seeing as many former players have spoken of their utter disgust at your Tim's relocation of the club that it is unlikely that any will want to attend a Legend's Day in Northampton because they won't wish to legitimise a disgraceful move.

Dunno why I'm replying, you're blatantly a WUM.

Users who are viewing this thread