Leicester City Ticket Sales. (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Just got an e-mail from CCFC about latest products and everything... some of you guys might have received it as well.

Anyway on the bit advertising the Leicester game it says:

Our sources tell us Leicester tickets are selling very fast and are looking to sell out, so come down, join the great atmosphere and help cheer your Sky Blues on!

Had a quick look on the CCFC online ticket booking page and Block 15 is pretty much sold out with a few seats available towards the bottom, Block 16 could do with some more tickets being sold at the top though, the best atmosphere is when the top of Block 16 sing as well. Leicester will sell out the away end bringing around 5,000... with a lot of people staying at home to watch the Derby game they have probably saved themselves for this one. Couple that with our 100% home record and the fact it's after the international break I think if we can get somewhere near 25k that would be great.

I really do think we desperately need to be averaging 20-22k most games though, but I think we are some way off that yet :(

CovInEssex

At this moment in time, I think we'd be looking at 18K.
I'd love to see 22K+

Whats the link so you can see the seats, ect andy?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
At this moment in time, I think we'd be looking at 18K.
I'd love to see 22K+

Whats the link so you can see the seats, ect andy?

On my original post in the quote if you click on "Join the great atmosphere" (ha) then log in using either e-mail and password or what I do is just type in the number of my season ticket, my postcode and surname to log in. Then click on tickets near the top and then on the Leicester bit click choose seats, and then you can look at available seats in different blocks.

CovInEssex

There's 22 seats left in the whole of Block 15 people! You want to sing!? You sit there.

Also about 6 together about halfway up, could be good for a group.

All i know is, gonna be a cracking atmosphere! :D

Last edited:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Somebody make me a vid ill be stuck all the way over here in shitty work trying to find a link on google to watch the match feel my pain peeps :(

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
cheers cookie if your in the stand like a min vid of singing or soemthing haha thats all i get to see of the ricoh ill be over soon tho, oh anyone have a link to the seating in the staduim i actually havnet a clue where ye all sit lol. hope we get a good crowd at this game.

CovInEssex

cheers cookie if your in the stand like a min vid of singing or soemthing haha thats all i get to see of the ricoh ill be over soon tho, oh anyone have a link to the seating in the staduim i actually havnet a clue where ye all sit lol. hope we get a good crowd at this game.

Yeah i will, and i'm not sure what you mean, click on the blue writing in Andy's first post? That'll take you somewhere near the stadium seat selection.

jphccfc

Yes does make it difficult living abroad used to love the leicester games. Would be great if you could post some vids of the banter.

CurryMonster

i reckon about 22k aswell, i'd hope to see block 15 and 16 almost full

dilligaf

I've just noticed the date for the match at the top of this page:confused:
please arrive at the ricoh 24 hours early to avoid missing the game;)

Disorganised1

Of course whenever a team is at the bottom of the league and they come to Cov..... We all know what happens.

covladzak

Of course whenever a team is at the bottom of the league and they come to Cov..... We all know what happens.
Why did you have to remind me........;) I remember in the late 90's at Highfield Road, West Ham couldn't buy a win till they played us.... Ouch.....:eek:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
It should be around at least 21k I imagine... it's on Saturday, it's not on tele, the ONLY local rival we will see at the Ricoh this season (excluding the possiblilty of Villa/Baggies/Wolves/B'ham etc at home in the cup :p), it's after the international break, the game before the international break was an away game, the week before we were on tele, fans are back home from their holidays, Leicester should bring 4-5000. A lot of fans probably haven't been to a game since Pompey so I think we should get a decent attendence. The only downside is the shite kick off time where we all have to miss din dins and wait until after the game to eat or spend a fortune on a burger at half time. I'm going to predict 23-24k, if it isn't at least 21k we should be ashamed especially if Leicester sell out their stand!!!

CovInEssex

14,000 sold as of 4pm Saturday.

Leicester sold 3,000 according to their forums.

17K already, not actually that bad. Would expect anohter 3 or 4K sales in week, then pay on the day...

23-24K?

covladzak

Is there a bus from the train station or from city centre to the ground?

"Allens Taxis 55555, Allens Taxis 55555, You Dial They'll Drive."
This probably should have went in Red Sox Bad Joke Thread...........:laugh::laugh::laugh:

CovInEssex

The 30C, 20 & 48 all go to Longford which is adjacent to the Ricoh. They leave from the City Centre.

Although i wouldn't wear colours my man.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm quite surprised how many seats are available behind the goal, apart from that it's not looking too bad

BenInTurin

Facebook User
No, I'm back in Italy now and I won't see another game until Norwich on 18th Dec :(

Users who are viewing this thread