Leicester City Ticket Sales. (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
but it says they have sold. "According to Coventry City, Leicester City have sold 5,000 tickets for Saturday's Championship game at the Ricoh Arena which kicks off at 12.30pm.". Personally i think that mean SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I was in the club shop today and the woman said as of 12.00 today they had sold 24, 676. Now lets hope more people buy during the week and get there tickets on the day, Can we reach the 30K mark? We can dream! :pimp:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
but it says they have sold. "According to Coventry City, Leicester City have sold 5,000 tickets for Saturday's Championship game at the Ricoh Arena which kicks off at 12.30pm.". Personally i think that mean SOLD!!!!!

Well whoever wrote that is a numpty because they haven't sold 5,000 they've been allocated 5,000 - big difference. If you go on Leicester's website you should find you can still buy tickets for the game for the away end ;) Also I got this e-mail saying "...with Leicester looking to sell out the away end..." as you can see below.

Pigeon

Wish We Could Play Them Every Week With The Atmosphere Were Going To Get On Saturday!

I really excited about the game at the weekend. Nice to see the ground filling up, the atmosphere will be excellent, wish we could fill it this much every week, but if Aidy and the boys keep doing well then im sure we can get there. PUSB

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I cannot wait for this game! I need somewhere to vent haha

dave

HAHA no scaring us! and no we aint sold out weve got around 1500 left from the 5100+ allocated

ccfc luke

Probably will of sold 15k home tickets by the end of today.
Going on that, i think it will be an attendance of 22k overall again.

Users who are viewing this thread