Leicester (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
probably said 20/1 on which is the same as 1/20 but not the same as 20/1.

You're right, 20/1 on and 1/20 both return £21 to a £20 stake.

Had to drive through Leicester today, somehow bought it home to me that they're about to win the premiership!
Maybe he misunderstood it as he said he would be paying a trip to the bookies ha

no_loyalty

2-0 Spurs, I hope Leicester fuck up against Everton and get hammered away at Chelsea

Terry Gibson's perm

Is there something happening what is all this talk of Leicester I have blanked the premiership from my mind:whistle:

chiefdave

Not to take anything away from Leicester who have obviously done fantastically well but Spurs have made a right mess of the last few weeks of the season. The loss away to West Ham and draw at home to West Brom have killed them.

W

westcountry_skyblue

They'll be a few horses with sore arses tonight !!!

matesx

Yes congrats to Leicester City.... Some achievement.

played some cracking football too.

Happy for Ranieri.... A real gent.

lifeskyblue

Damn...I always dreamed that one day we would win it... But those damn foxes beat us to it. Well done Leicester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tisza

it's an astonishing achievement.
would rather it had been another "non-big" club that won it but it does have to be one of the biggest stories ever in football.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Tottenham players cracked under the pressure, the completely lost there composure and were lucky to not get multiple players sent off.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not really a shock though when they were beating the likes of Man Utd to signing the players.

This one's come out of nowhere.

Although given their finish to last season, they've been in top form for a fair while!

Not as much but still a small team and probably smaller than Leicester money talked the year Blackburn won it.

covhead1

Good for football regardless of our rivalry. Well done Foxes, Sky Blues next lol.?

They don't consider us rivals, they hate forest. but still i'd rather spurs won it......... or man city or man utd or arsenal or liverpool or any other fucker

Me BITTER!!!!!! NAHHHH

oucho

Fair play to them, remember laughing at them when we stayed up at Charlton and they went down, with hindsight it's been up up up for them since, whereas for us it's been downhill mostly....proper Sliding Doors moment.

Ashdown

Oh Fuck off.......they got Billionaire owners and we got those vile C U Next Tuesday wankers SISU !!!! FFS !

Warwickhunt

Just imagine where they would be if they got punished for going into administration???

oucho

Oh Fuck off.......they got Billionaire owners and we got those vile C U Next Tuesday wankers SISU !!!! FFS !

Errr....Joy is a billionaire (or should that be billionairess??) ...she just doesn't spent it all on Cov (well if you're smart enough to make it all, you're smart enough not to piss it all away...)

SkyblueBazza

I am absolutely chuffed for them. Let's face it...their fans have had some shitty times over the years. BUT that they have done it with relatively low spending...they were always going to be my preferred winners...followed by Spurs. Two fingers up to the 'big clubs' who think they can buy success &/or have a God given right to it.
Maybe Soton next season? That'd be fantastic too

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

The one thing this will do is wake up some of the big clubs and I would expect them to spend fortunes in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread